zTeam source + fixes STABLE

ellow brothers, i completly rewrite darkside skill, so i dont have anymore mana bug... finally i dont use this source, im NaM4 from globalextreme, and if someone want the complete darside skill rewrited by me, just ask in Skype =)

For now, im working on gift shop, but i dont have the right packets, if someone have its welcome =D

Added too, configurable tax for offtrade with wcoin, and added too other jewels in offtrade, like bless, life, creation and chaos... if someone want it too, just ask.



Bye and GJ all
 
ellow brothers, i completly rewrite darkside skill, so i dont have anymore mana bug... finally i dont use this source, im NaM4 from globalextreme, and if someone want the complete darside skill rewrited by me, just ask in Skype =)

For now, im working on gift shop, but i dont have the right packets, if someone have its welcome =D

Added too, configurable tax for offtrade with wcoin, and added too other jewels in offtrade, like bless, life, creation and chaos... if someone want it too, just ask.



Bye and GJ all
BS, what packets? it's all already in the sources, you just need to add some minor stuff
and the darkside skill works with the decompiled function that was posted in the other topic, its similar to my fix and there's absolutely no need to rewrite anything unless you want to generate more bugs
 
@apyrupa_master: to reproduce the bug try selling something for less than 10souls and buy it with a pack of souls.....tried buying kriss priced 1 s. With 10 packed souls and GS crashed instead of either give me 9 spare souls or throwing me an error saying something like go unpack first xD....



Edit: could someone share me a clean and updated zClient source being used along with this repo ??? The one i had got corrupted at some point...trying to make it compile again with no luck so far xD thanks.
 
Last edited:
@ftewegw1, even though I set CreateSUMLevel = 400, CreateMONKLevel = 400, I can create them in my first login of a newly created account.

Did you encounter this error?
 
Check your AccountCharacter Table also

I did not enable the sql trigger in Summoner & RageFighter fields in AccountCharacter. This is a newly created account and I don't have characters yet so there's nothing inside AccountCharacter. It only happens during first login but in succeeding logins it's not enabled anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIXED: I recompiled zDataServer. IDK what's wrong but after I recompiled it did not occur again. Another problem I'm currently encountering is I can't create summoner because it always say "Invalid character name or character already exist."
 
Last edited:
Ok, im complety fix all skill and write new formulas for summoner buffs, rf, mg(Fire Slash decrease very small percent of defense(i create formula for improve that skill)))
also i create offtrade for chaos bless and soul aka webzen choose, but i found mini bug with it:
If you have in inventory 2x Ring(40lvl and 80lvl or somethink what placed for 2x(1x1) or 1x(1x2)) and 54 chaos
I try to buy Legendary staff from seller for 17 chaos.
So all ok, chaos disapper from my char and seller get 17 chaos, but i dont get my buying item. If who know try fix:
PShop Item Buy Request Failed : [%s][%s] No Room to Buy Item" <- this is an error.
I sure need write check for 4x4 free space(not after dealing with jewel, need it check before deal)
 
try setting it 399 and see what happens, it may be some stupid mistake in the source

I actually got it working after I recompile the zDataServer. But it gives me another problem with Summoner, it always say I cannot create because either the character name is invalid or the character already exist. Do you have any idea where in the code should I fix this?

ftewegw1 - zTeam source + fixes STABLE - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
how increase damage 4 lvl wings? and how fix repair 4 lvl wings? help please

#ifdef NEWWINGS
else if( IS_NEWWINGS(Wing->m_Type) )
{
float damage = (float)(AttackDamage * (50 - (Wing->m_Level*2))) / 100.0f;
AttackDamage = (int)(damage);
}
#endif

not work
 
Last edited:
Critical PVP Balance BUGS:

RF:
Dark Side Strengthener - after learning this skill, damage becomes imbalance
Dragon Roar Strengthener - same thing and show damage becomes broken
Chain Drive Strengthener - same thing

Tried to change values of skills in MasterSkillTree and Skill to ZERO and nothing has changed.

DL:
Using Dark Horse - damage becomes much more

Maybe I do not understand something? Can someone post useful guide for editing master skill tree?
 
I do not watch at such mistakes, and you are using the balance system in the folder Custom?

sure i am using it. But i cant balance PvP on my server even with BalanceSystem.ini and CalcChar.ini and Skill.ini and SkillAdditionalInfo.ini because of this bugs with skill tree.
 
Back