Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zzz My Laptop Is Shot -.-

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I'm in similar poop, my laptop's screen went black. It randomly switches it on when booting, but the last 50 tries are telling me it's not going to revive anymore... and I already had it fixed once for the same reason! Well my work (articles for a magazine) on the hd isn't going anywhere, but the problem here is that I'm going to need it within a week and there's no chance it's going to be fixed by then.

Reaction score
I'm in similar poop, my laptop's screen went black. It randomly switches it on when booting, but the last 50 tries are telling me it's not going to revive anymore... and I already had it fixed once for the same reason! Well my work (articles for a magazine) on the hd isn't going anywhere, but the problem here is that I'm going to need it within a week and there's no chance it's going to be fixed by then.

well you can attempt what im goin to do, my uncle has this case (forgot what its called) allows you to put your hd from your laptop in it then allows you to hook it up to your desktop, if your lappy has a firewire you can mount it to your desktop to. Im pretty much in the same problem as you though, was workin on 2 websites for 2 people that i was selling to them all my work is on the laptop.

hello
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeh thats if the hdd hasnt failed :)

My did, month of work got screwed, after that i'm more carefull and i'm making a backup on iPod each time i make some bigger progress.

Reaction score
ahhh finaly got it fixed, usb harddrive adapter, you put your hd in it and hook it up to your comp like its a external usb hd, then used partition margic prog. man o man so happy right now

Back