Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NBA Season thread

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They'll need to reclaim that spot now. The jazz are currently the eight seed with the Lakers/Mavs a game behind.

Yeah...Mavs/Jazz/Lakers ALL won today...such a close game for Mavs and Lakers today! whoooo goooo Dirk with his awesome game winning shot

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Knicks have the longest active win streak atm!

Most of our players are injured and we're still blowing out teams.

Yay go Knicks! hopefully their vets would recover for playoffs!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Knicks have been looking great the past two weeks. Melo has been playing great basketball in the span and scored 50 last night against the heat. With the season winding down i'm looking forward to the playoffs. The first round match ups in the west are looking like great 7 game series!

Kobe also had a impressive triple double against the mavs a game they needed to win.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm really scared Lakers can't make playoffs...they are currently behind and are vsing pretty hard teams for the last few games :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
With last night's win I'm positive that they will make it as the 8th seed. I'm not sure that they'll beat either the spurs or the thunder in 7 games though.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant @ Portland with;

47 points (Rose Garden record)
14-27 FG
18-18 FT
5 Assists
8 Rebounds
4 Blocks
3 Steals
48:00 Minutes played.
+ Amazing defense

BOW DOWN. :congrats:

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With last night's win I'm positive that they will make it as the 8th seed. I'm not sure that they'll beat either the spurs or the thunder in 7 games though.
I'm scared that they can't beat the strong western playoff teams
Kobe Bryant @ Portland with;

47 points (Rose Garden record)
14-27 FG
18-18 FT
5 Assists
8 Rebounds
4 Blocks
3 Steals
48:00 Minutes played.
+ Amazing defense

BOW DOWN. :congrats:

Congrats...but he can't do this in the playoffs, he'll be dead! Can't believe how bad the coaching of Mike is, I know Kobe wants to play all these minutes but for the sake of LIFE...DON'T! :grr:

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There saying that jazz win the tie breaker so its interesting to see how the lakers play there last few games but I believe they need kobe to play atleast 35 minutes or else its over for em.... If they don't make it than I feel real bad for Kobe but I doubt dwight will stay and nash may just retire.

Edit: In other words KNICKSTAPE!!!!!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There saying that jazz win the tie breaker so its interesting to see how the lakers play there last few games but I believe they need kobe to play atleast 35 minutes or else its over for em.... If they don't make it than I feel real bad for Kobe but I doubt dwight will stay and nash may just retire.

Edit: In other words KNICKSTAPE!!!!!
GG for Kobe....
That's what he gets for playing that many minutes....I cant believe the coach has NO control over what Kobe has to say in terms of minutes. Can't believe the other bench players like Devin Ebanks or Darius Morris, Chris duhon or Robert Sacre can't play ANY games...

incredible man...well Go Spurs!!

EDIT: LOL...I think I just predicted Kobe's injury

Last edited:
Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kobe has a torn achilles... His career, dare I say, is probably over.

Maybe a little dramatic, but no player has come back from it and performed 100%, not to mention it takes more than a year to recover from.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kobe has a torn achilles... His career, dare I say, is probably over.

Maybe a little dramatic, but no player has come back from it and performed 100%, not to mention it takes more than a year to recover from.

On average players are out a year with that injury but at this point in his career I'd agree that it probably could end his career. Those last 2 free throws he took could be the last shots we will ever see of Kobe. A sad day for basketball.

That warriors/lakers game was a great one to watch though. Curry went for 27 and Pau notched a triple double.

Back?
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't curry score 47? but yea Kobe is a legacy that the Lakers hate to lose.... Who knows the mamba may rise and play one more season.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The last day of the regular season is upon us. I'm really looking forward to the playoffs. Today Steph Curry can break Ray Allen's record of most threes in a season with 2 more. Also the Lakers vs Rockets game tonight should be great both teams fighting for playoff position.

Didn't curry score 47? but yea Kobe is a legacy that the Lakers hate to lose.... Who knows the mamba may rise and play one more season.

Yeah he did that must have been a typo, my bad.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The last day of the regular season is upon us. I'm really looking forward to the playoffs. Today Steph Curry can break Ray Allen's record of most threes in a season with 2 more. Also the Lakers vs Rockets game tonight should be great both teams fighting for playoff position.

Yeah he did that must have been a typo, my bad.

If Lakers win, they get 7th seed, if they lose they are out of the playoffs...that is CRAZY
good luck to Spurs and Lakers!!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WHOOOO Lakers are in Playoffs!!
Spurs vs Lakers = my favourite 2 teams, I hope for Spurs to win because they worked so hard this whole season

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its funny that Utah did not make it to the Western Playoffs while the Bucks made it

Back