Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NBA Season thread

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who wins in a pillow fight...

Pau Gasol vs Pillow WITHOUT PILLOW COVER.

Cast your votes, Ls&Gs!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol knicks bandwagon ?

& lol everyone has anthonys jersey now lol

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
queens is fun ;

just that you finally bought your merchandise lol ; ive had knicks gear ever since i was 9-10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Currently, I love the rosters of LA Clippers and LA Lakers, although I will admit I'm not a laker fan.

Take a look at this,
LA Clippers: Chris Paul as the point guard which we really know he is one of the best pg's in the league as of the moment, teamed up with Blake Griffin, he might be new to the league but he showed really well in his first 2 years. Added up with the veteran Lamar Odom, which have been always attended Championship games with the former team Lakers. How could you ask for more with their roster?

LA Lakers: This team is full of stars. Although they need time to adjust with their teammates as they are for now, imo, playing individually. Nash, Kobe, MWP, Gasol and Dwight. Inevitable team. This is just so ridiculous.

Ever since I started watching nba, I really loved the Dallas Mavericks. I remember back then when Dirk and Nash were teamed up. But now, I'm starting to hate' em. They gave away Chandler, which was one of the reason why they always dominate in the paint, always dominate in defense. Kaman compared to Chandler is really a big difference for me. They also let Terry go to Boston which I really hate. Terry was a great play maker of the team. Altough, OJ Mayo plays good but its just that I'm not comfortable with him.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ever since I started watching nba, I really loved the Dallas Mavericks. I remember back then when Dirk and Nash were teamed up. But now, I'm starting to hate' em. They gave away Chandler, which was one of the reason why they always dominate in the paint, always dominate in defense. Kaman compared to Chandler is really a big difference for me. They also let Terry go to Boston which I really hate. Terry was a great play maker of the team. Altough, OJ Mayo plays good but its just that I'm not comfortable with him.
Cuban just took a huge gamble with Howard/Williams in the FA market and well... - lost. But now they have pretty promising future. Guys like Collison, Mayo, Brand, Kaman - and most on one year contracts so they can still pursue opportunities in free agency. It actually worked out well for Mavericks, just the problem is - is Dirk patient enough?

As for the Lakers, Pringles moves Gasol to the bench. There might just be a God, people.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cuban just took a huge gamble with Howard/Williams in the FA market and well... - lost. But now they have pretty promising future. Guys like Collison, Mayo, Brand, Kaman - and most on one year contracts so they can still pursue opportunities in free agency. It actually worked out well for Mavericks, just the problem is - is Dirk patient enough?

As for the Lakers, Pringles moves Gasol to the bench. There might just be a God, people.
sigh...the Lakers are soooo disappointing! Coach is just crap as bricks, if Bernie would have coached them, they would have won more games! Interm. coaches are always better hiring new crappy coaches imo. (example: Knicks)

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sigh...the Lakers are soooo disappointing! Coach is just crap as bricks, if Bernie would have coached them, they would have won more games! Interm. coaches are always better hiring new crappy coaches imo. (example: Knicks)
Anyone's better than Mr. Rotten Potato Chips.

Honestly, who the duck eats Pringles these days? That poop even on the market? Can't believe the Buss family dumped an 11x champion coach in Phil Jackson for this scum.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone's better than Mr. Rotten Potato Chips.

Honestly, who the duck eats Pringles these days? That poop even on the market? Can't believe the Buss family dumped an 11x champion coach in Phil Jackson for this scum.
Hahaha...someone's getting a bit angry...yeah I'm angry too but I got over it. I'm just going to wait for the 2013-2014 season to happen because it's really painful watching them lose SOOOOOO MANY GAMES!
It's not like they "dumped" Phil, it was because they couldn't really get him to commit into coaching. From what I read and read, he didn't just want a head coach spot, he wanted to be a big part of the Lakers organisation

Good win today by Lakers...but they need to do more if they want to at LEAST make the playoffs (friggin Mike)

AND NOOOOOOOOOO RONDO IS OUT!! I'm sooooooooooo sad for the Celtics

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rudy Gay left Grizziles - any major thoughts on this?
Grizziles is a playoff contender team and Gay is an AWESOME player...don't know why they did it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rudy Gay left Grizziles - any major thoughts on this?
Grizziles is a playoff contender team and Gay is an AWESOME player...don't know why they did it

Pretty sad about this, I love Rudy.

What about the Rockets? 23 three pointers verse the Warriors, equaling the NBA record ^_^.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty sad about this, I love Rudy.

What about the Rockets? 23 three pointers verse the Warriors, equaling the NBA record ^_^.

Yeah!! tied NBA record, really hope they broke the record. Stupid Mark Jackson (warriors head coach) intentionally fouled players
....also the sad news of Lakers Pau Gasol out for 6 weeks...now the Lakers has decreased their winning percentage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah!! tied NBA record, really hope they broke the record. Stupid Mark Jackson (warriors head coach) intentionally fouled players
....also the sad news of Lakers Pau Gasol out for 6 weeks...now the Lakers has decreased their winning percentage

Lakers are done.. too many mistakes early.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lakers are done.. too many mistakes early.

I still have hope! hope until Howard gets injured again or something and Mike REALLY needs to change his coaching style
whooo Lakers vs Celtics now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have hope! hope until Howard gets injured again or something and Mike REALLY needs to change his coaching style
whooo Lakers vs Celtics now!

Boston up by 14 at half :D

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Boston got this ; lakers are bad now !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GO SPURS GO

Hopefully this year we will win the championship :)

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Boston up by 14 at half :D

Boston got this ; lakers are bad now !
They got absoutely smashed yesterday!! cant believe the Lakers -_-

SUCH A GOOD WIN TODAY!! cut down a 20-point defict, was watching it LIVE online and it was an awesome run!
Hopefully Pau Gasol comes back some time

Whoooottt I go for the Spurs too!! hopefully the big 3 can come back and get the title since they have such an AWESOME BENCH AND COACH!

Back