Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NBA Season thread

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eastern Conference
RANK EASTERN W L
New York 3 0
Miami 4 1
Milwaukee 2 1
Atlanta 2 1
Chicago 3 2
Boston 2 2
Philadelphia 2 2
Orlando 2 2

Western Conference
W L
San Antonio 4 1
Dallas 4 1
Minnesota 3 1
L.A. Clippers 4 2
Memphis 3 1
Golden State 3 2
Oklahoma City 3 2
New Orleans 2 2

I just had to comment on Mike Brown's situation too...I'm a Laker fan and I'm so glad he's fired, he's the reason that they are going 0-8 in pre-season and also how they lost so many close games in the playoffs

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They are actually going pretty good. I like their team and they'll probably do even better when Amir is back!
Man they should have kept Lin!

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope Amare NEVER comes back. Everytime we're missing a start we do great, when they're both on the court... not so much :S

Yeah I heard about that, when Melo and him are on the court at the same time, they are both very inefficient. Yeah just see what Mike Wood. can do to change this

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't believe Lakers didn't sign Phil Jackson....

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't believe Lakers didn't sign Phil Jackson....

It's because Phil was demanding too much from what I've read. He wanted a more important role in the Lakers as such head coach, not to mention he doesn't want much money

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whoot Mike is coaching! Congrats with his first win, it was very close...I wish he used one of his timeouts in the last 30 seconds

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who do you think will win this year ?

Reaction score
Watching my first game of Basketball today 76'ers & Suns, pretty interesting, just too many fouls.

Also the commentator is like 'Basketball players are the best athletes in all sports' which is just stupid.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want the bulls to finally win
They need to get D.Rose back or they don't have much chance to advance from the 2nd round

same for Lakers, coach needs to be work the players and rotations round

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rose will destroy the competition !

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone watched Nets vs Celtics? I feel sooooooo sorry for Rondo thou. he really wanted to beat that assist streak!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone watched Nets vs Celtics? I feel sooooooo sorry for Rondo thou. he really wanted to beat that assist streak!

They were so close ; the celtics are actually doing good

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lakers big man Pau is struggling to adapt...I don't think it's his fault, he should be played at the best of his ability. He's one of the best low post players and he shouldn't be playing like a shooting forward....
Man...so disappointed in yesterday's lost against Orlando...friggin Pau got benched, and Howard just kept missing his free throws, I wonder if Mike is doing the right thing...

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very disappointing from the Lakers...
lost today against Utah...I don't even know if they can get past the 2nd round of the playoffs...I have a bad feeling. Mike's system isn't helping..and with their 2 superstars out, even worse :(

Back