Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zunalbil You can use the torrent:

I will make sure mine is seeding as well, should help speed it up :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't, I am using the ones from 343 and they are working great!
I did have some help settings some things up, but it mostly worked 'out of the box'

Finding the right tools for customizing stuff can be a bit finnicky though...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Não, estou usando os da 343 e estão funcionando muito bem!
Eu tive algumas configurações de ajuda para algumas coisas, mas na maioria das vezes funcionou 'fora da caixa'

Encontrar as ferramentas certas para personalizar coisas pode ser um pouco complicado...

do you have discord?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
Could someone please help me track the problem?
I installed the server 155 on vmware, got the 155 client, got everything up and running, added user through pwAdmin, launched the client, logged on, spent 20 minutes creating my character, clicked "Start" and immediately got disconnected with "Could not login to server". Can login to character selection screen again, can see my created character there and also through pwAdmin, but that's it. I am just unable to start the game :(
P.S. All services are running and world map is started and everything is just out of the box, without any modifications..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
Could someone please help me track the problem?
I installed the server 155 on vmware, got the 155 client, got everything up and running, added user through pwAdmin, launched the client, logged on, spent 20 minutes creating my character, clicked "Start" and immediately got disconnected with "Could not login to server". Can login again, can see my created character through pwAdmin, but that's it. I am just unable to start the game :(
P.S. All services are running and world map is started and everything is just out of the box, without any modifications..

When you say that the world map is started, do you literally mean just the world map?

In newer versions there is a separate spawning map.

Otherwise I recommend searching through this and other threads, many other reasons.

You HAVE to use the client and server files from this package, and honestly i would recommend staying on 1
5.3 anyway...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel like an idiot now, but thanks for help, really :)
With the world map, I meant that literally, because 10 years ago it was enough. Started is61 Celestial Vale (the starting zone for Tideborns) and everything works.
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again guys.
I may sound even more stupid than before, but something is wrong with my setup... I simply do not have Boutique at all. Played till level 32, tried pressing the O key at one point, to check, what's good in there... and nothing opens. There is no button for Boutique also... I do not see any errors anywhere, nothing crashes.. game just runs fine, but without boutique :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Gshop.data file(s) not properly setup and/or synced between client and server... Check the client logs...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gshop.data file(s) not properly setup and/or synced between client and server... Check the client logs...

Wrechid, by any chance, both on client and server.. are ghsop files supposed to be 1-2 KB in size? In other words, almost empty. I ran server and client straight out of the box, without modifying anything. Boutique in game was never there, from the beginning, but I wasn't paying attention, because i thought it's maybe some new "feature" and that it will open at certain level, etc.
Checked the logs, there is no single word about gshop (checked all logs with Ctrl+F).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sounds like the gshop files are empty... I think that I remember the older versions the boutique button only shows if the gshop files are populated and synced with the server... What version of the server are you using...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using 1.5.5 version. Ok straight to the point. Could anyone please share the default gshop files for fhis server and client or point me to them? Mines are empty on both sides.
Psytrac, are there any other surprises specific to this release? I just had a nostalgia. Wanted to play PWI again, but without modifying anything myself. To be honest, I don't understand the idea of making such a great, hassle free release, but with empty Boutique :(

Back