Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
enable debug mode in the server, first few lines in /server/gamed/ptemplate.conf... there are plenty of other threads here on the forum on how to enable debug mode...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello brother I just installed this server on VM and it graite but I don't know how to connect to it with WinSCP because in the video you only show how to install and run I also looked in two admin notes but still version of the server nobody knows about it only you.. can you please guide around it

Reaction score
hello brother I just installed this server on VM and it graite but I don't know how to connect to it with WinSCP because in the video you only show how to install and run I also looked in two admin notes but still version of the server nobody knows about it only you.. can you please guide around it

That is because technically you will connect depending on how you set up the OS. If you followed the example (video) you will have the password "root" for the user "root" ~ you will use that to connect via WinSCP ;)

Otherwise, if you set it up differently only you would know the username and password needed to connect via WinSCP ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is because technically you will connect depending on how you set up the OS. If you followed the example (video) you will have the password "root" for the user "root" ~ you will use that to connect via WinSCP ;)

Otherwise, if you set it up differently only you would know the username and password needed to connect via WinSCP ;)
I fixed my problem I skipped installing OpenSSH now all good me mistake I pressed enter:) intend of space to select......so I need help with admin commands like the picture I am not sure if I use them well trying to level the character(d 10801 197646) doesn't work other work like this ex(d_render_water )god day to you man

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reactions: 343
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have English Client 1.4.5 V63 / V69 ?
only old client i have is 1.4.4

These are the English client side files for 1.4.5 as far as I can tell.
1700113655562 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hallo sir, this is really nice thread for beginner developer like me, I really understand the step2 with the video tutorial. but I found problem after installing server 1.3.6 exactly like in the video, I cannot connect to 192.168.1.171 or 192.168.1.171/admin from local to VMware after I run the VM am I missing something? I already test ping 192.168.1.171 and got RTO.

note: I run server in old laptop it had good processor and VGA but it lacks ram, the VM only run in 6gb of RAM

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hallo sir, this is really nice thread for beginner developer like me, I really understand the step2 with the video tutorial. but I found problem after installing server 1.3.6 exactly like in the video, I cannot connect to 192.168.1.171 or 192.168.1.171/admin from local to VMware after I run the VM am I missing something? I already test ping 192.168.1.171 and got RTO.

note: I run server in old laptop it had good processor and VGA but it lacks ram, the VM only run in 6gb of RAM
in your vm, type ifconfig
if your network adapter is configured properly it should read out the IP youll use in the second line from the top

Hope this helps :)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm unable to connect to the server, nor see the ping, (serverlist.txt file was modified), but I'm able to see the pwAdming page and the regular page. Any ideas why I'm unable to connect the client to the server (V1.3.6)?

I'm unable to connect to the server, nor see the ping, (serverlist.txt file was modified), but I'm able to see the pwAdming page and the regular page. Any ideas why I'm unable to connect the client to the server (V1.3.6)?
Never mind, I modified 'parche/server/serverlist' instead of 'element/userdata/server'

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've been trying to set this up for a few days now, i can get it working just fine if using a virtual machine, everything seems to work fine, no issues, i can get into the server, the client side works fine, all good here. I have been working on a gshop for 1.3.6, got that working, i am still having issue with higher versions where there are 3x gshop files, but i will figure it out soon enough.

Now, my problem starts when i try to use a dedicated machine as the server: with the 12.04 ubuntu version from this pack, my network card will never get recognized, even if i set up IP and everything, i get only lo interface enable, there is no eth0(even though i am using wired network for this machine). I did a lot of trial and error, with either using different IPs, trying to changed the network settings, reinstalling a lot of times, even going through and installing the whole 1.3.6(and the other versions) package and it will still not detect nor get network access. I did check several google threads, used chatGPT, followed any guidance i could get, i just cannot get it to use my ethernet on this dedicated machine...
As a side note, i did install different ubuntu versions, other linux distros but they all seem to through the same error (this only works with ubuntu 12.4) when trying to install the package from 343.

I am quite new to this pw server/client part, my linux skills are quite entry lvl, but i try to learn as much as possible, so i wanted to start with this since it's 'easier' to get working than starting from scratch. If anyone has any ideas or can point in a direction, i would really appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o use a dedicated machine as the server: with the 12.04 ubuntu version from this pack, my network card will never
Hello everyone!
I've been trying to set this up for a few days now, i can get it working just fine if using a virtual machine, everything seems to work fine, no issues, i can get into the server, the client side works fine, all good here. I have been working on a gshop for 1.3.6, got that working, i am still having issue with higher versions where there are 3x gshop files, but i will figure it out soon enough.

Now, my problem starts when i try to use a dedicated machine as the server: with the 12.04 ubuntu version from this pack, my network card will never get recognized, even if i set up IP and everything, i get only lo interface enable, there is no eth0(even though i am using wired network for this machine). I did a lot of trial and error, with either using different IPs, trying to changed the network settings, reinstalling a lot of times, even going through and installing the whole 1.3.6(and the other versions) package and it will still not detect nor get network access. I did check several google threads, used chatGPT, followed any guidance i could get, i just cannot get it to use my ethernet on this dedicated machine...
As a side note, i did install different ubuntu versions, other linux distros but they all seem to through the same error (this only works with ubuntu 12.4) when trying to install the package from 343.

I am quite new to this pw server/client part, my linux skills are quite entry lvl, but i try to learn as much as possible, so i wanted to start with this since it's 'easier' to get working than starting from scratch. If anyone has any ideas or can point in a direction, i would really appreciate it.
Im gonna build a dedicated machine for this within the week, If I also find problems or a possible solution ill definitely reply here too =) Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in your vm, type ifconfig
if your network adapter is configured properly it should read out the IP youll use in the second line from the top

Hope this helps :)
when i check ifconfig i got the same response like you and show the inet 192.168.1.171, i still cant access it with my browser. I try to make setting connection using bridge and nat still dont affect. I try to install vm windows 10 to make sure the vmware connection is good, and the vm is have internet connection and it did good. should i use my ip instead the tutorial, in tutorial the ip are 192.168.1.171

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i check ifconfig i got the same response like you and show the inet 192.168.1.171, i still cant access it with my browser. I try to make setting connection using bridge and nat still dont affect. I try to install vm windows 10 to make sure the vmware connection is good, and the vm is have internet connection and it did good. should i use my ip instead the tutorial, in tutorial the ip are 192.168.1.171
Yes its supposed to be your personal IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes its supposed to be your personal IP
ahh i see its working now, i just learning networking basic and it solved. thankyou so much. Btw i already can run the server136 and connect to client136. do you have suggestion what must i learn next? maybe like how to use pw_dev.iso? i search there is no documentation for it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh i see its working now, i just learning networking basic and it solved. thankyou so much. Btw i already can run the server136 and connect to client136. do you have suggestion what must i learn next? maybe like how to use pw_dev.iso? i search there is no documentation for it
It depends on what you want to do :) What are you interested in doing ? Changing drops and rates , changing exp / gold multipliers etc. Then go from there. The forums have a lot of info and most problems Youl l run into are solved just have to be able to search. I am new to it myself and trial and error teaches you a lot.

Back