Page 314 of 315 FirstFirst ... 214264304306307308309310311312313314315 LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 4716
    The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,462Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤
    I feel I'm starting to get close, I do believe that as of 0200 (my time zone) tonight my 'test' troubleshooting server will have been running 14 days straight - with NO issues... Still gonna wrap up some other stuff, and continue testing!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    14Posts

homestead is not working properly? why i can't enter homestead? thank you

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,462Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allserver2013 View Post
    homestead is not working properly? why i can't enter homestead? thank you
    I quit playing PW back in 2012, so I have no clue what that is, or how it works =\

First and foremost - as with any 'feature' or 'place'; I'd make sure the proper map(s) are running! That along with any configurations needed (like how you can turn PVP on/off, or TW on/off, ETC!!!

Whatever your problem is may be as simple as setting a configuration and/or starting a map(s)...

Maybe someone who actually knows will chime in

- - - Updated - - -

Also(/add): Links are going dead while I UL a major update!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    14Posts

ok, thank you, we are waiting for your next updated uploads :) thank you...

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,853Posts

ok, thank you, we are waiting for your next updated uploads :) thank you...
    homestead is one of the last instances. is80, (and possibly is81?)

if you ever need to know what a certain map is, go to element/maps/a** and look at precinct.clt and you'll find the names in there (this is a text file with the clt extension for the client)

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,462Posts

I will update the links once all uploads are complete (yes they're still in progress - my uplink SUCKS)

- - - Updated - - -

I will also be updating the HTTrack of pwdatabase (and ecatomb) BTW!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 343 View Post
    I will update the links once all uploads are complete (yes they're still in progress - my uplink SUCKS)

- - - Updated - - -

we are looking forward... thank you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

may we know what are the changes in this upcoming uploads?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    1,378Posts

- - - Updated - - -

You still have that old stuff ? Amazing :D
    C# Network Security Class for Sha256, Sha512, Md5 and Rijndael (PBKDF2) with passphrase for use in Unity3d CLICK HERE

Simple and easy (mass)-portchecker CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,853Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zorno View Post
    You still have that old stuff ? Amazing :D
    if 343 DIDN'T have it I would be shocked, he's the master of the archive

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,462Posts

we are looking forward... thank you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

may we know what are the changes in this upcoming uploads?
    Most of the changes will not really be noticed by, or to some degree "affect" most "end users"... I've done MANY things - like working on auth, working with where/how things are stored and or operate; done some things with tomcat and webapps, changed a few things with naming conventions... Made a few changes with libraries... Some of the "scripts" and "services" I have written have been altered. I've even done some database work!

BUT, one of the BIGGEST changes that almost *everyone* will spot, right away, is the (highly) revamped website... I have done and changed A LOT, for the included website!

I cannot really individually list everything that I do because I do not actually keep any such "log" any longer... Trying to do that was too tedious and actually slowed me down! But hopefully the "recap" will help ya out!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, and, probably the most useful (at least) for those using Win10 and/or VMware 16 - who CANNOT install Ubuntu12.04.3 (due to segfaults) will likely have to resort to using VBox - as previously discovered and discussed in this thread - but my ISO's did not work with VBox...

So, I have managed to "fix" the ISO's so that they once again work with VBox!

Although I (of course) still would recommend using an actual physical machine for the server install rather than a virtual machine of any kind, however I also understand not everyone has multiple machines, and or doesn't want to actually run a public server (and just want something to dick around with)... And that there are situations where people will not be able to install to a real tangible physical machine (or just not want to even if they could)...

But nonetheless the ISOs are all ready for use with either A) burning and installing on a physical machine B) mounting and use within Virtual Clone Drive, VMware, or VBox!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    14Posts

Most of the changes will not really be noticed by, or to some degree "affect" most "end users"... I've done MANY things - like working on auth, working with where/how things are stored and or operate; done some things with tomcat and webapps, changed a few things with naming conventions... Made a few changes with libraries... Some of the "scripts" and "services" I have written have been altered. I've even done some database work!

BUT, one of the BIGGEST changes that almost *everyone* will spot, right away, is the (highly) revamped website... I have done and changed A LOT, for the included website!

I cannot really individually list everything that I do because I do not actually keep any such "log" any longer... Trying to do that was too tedious and actually slowed me down! But hopefully the "recap" will help ya out!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, and, probably the most useful (at least) for those using Win10 and/or VMware 16 - who CANNOT install Ubuntu12.04.3 (due to segfaults) will likely have to resort to using VBox - as previously discovered and discussed in this thread - but my ISO's did not work with VBox...

So, I have managed to "fix" the ISO's so that they once again work with VBox!

Although I (of course) still would recommend using an actual physical machine for the server install rather than a virtual machine of any kind, however I also understand not everyone has multiple machines, and or doesn't want to actually run a public server (and just want something to dick around with)... And that there are situations where people will not be able to install to a real tangible physical machine (or just not want to even if they could)...

But nonetheless the ISOs are all ready for use with either A) burning and installing on a physical machine B) mounting and use within Virtual Clone Drive, VMware, or VBox!

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Mega links are all offline. Cant get the client. the server files i got already. could anyone report a valir DL link for the 155 client? tysm

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,462Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrlyBeeto View Post
    Mega links are all offline. Cant get the client. the server files i got already. could anyone report a valir DL link for the 155 client? tysm
    links are down for the update; all previous files are officially out dated, *especially* the server!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrlyBeeto View Post
    lets just wait

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,462Posts

Sorry for the delay, but as you'll soon see - I've been BUSY ..!

- - - Updated - - -

--add--

Coming SOON™

Torrent, and an update to my HTTrack of pwdatabase and ecatomb..!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Advertisement