Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I have a problem. Here screen.
I have 32 bits system.
Please, help me! The close translation from Russian into English is Sorry, possible not.
Link to the image:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can i Ask if we Finished making like that we can Connect without V.p.s for Trial Testing Our Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually I did solve all my problems and server is setup, I can connect fine via. lan config, but as soon as i config it to be WAN my mates can't join the server, ports are forwarded, got an idea?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Need Some Help Theres Some Error In My MSSQL Then I cant LOg in into database.HELP
REMOVED

IN Centos Install it Defend On what OS we Use right?

I use Centos 7.0 it is OK?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

When i log in nothing happens..

Here is my Logs.. Please help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who are unable to connect to your CABAL servers (I mean unable to login at all): If your CentOS IP is like 10.x.x.x, then you have a problem. You set up the server in NAT networking mode; which won't do the trick for CABAL servers. You have to change it to Bridged networking mode to resolve the problem. I struggled with this problem for some time because my PC wouldn't let me install the Bridged networking adapter, but it is just impossible to make it work with NAT; given the amount of ports that must be forwarded. If you suffer from a similar problem, try enabling the default Administrator account and reinstalling VirtualBox from there; it solved the issue for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day.. sorry to ask this, but where can i add admin account?, or any account for example.. Thanks in advance.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: i can now log-in, but after clicking channel nothing happen, i search from other posts they are saying that change the WorldSvr_01_xx but where can i find that? is it in the client?, in the CentOS? in the PuTTy?,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
user your CentOS IP on Player's to connect or your Magic Key on database

good day.. sorry to ask this, but where can i add admin account?, or any account for example.. Thanks in advance.. :)

Use BEGA ADMIN TOOL for account creation and for nation change but always remember you can't entry on game if your in GM Nation you must exect first your IP on the database so that GM Nation work fine ;)

GL ! ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it :), I already create an account, but im stuck on server select, whenever i select a channel nothing happens.. what is the remedy can u please help me?, XD

Good Day.. I have the same problem as the most of the post of this thread.. :) After I select server and channel, nothing happens..
Here's my attachments of logs..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it :), I already create an account, but im stuck on server select, whenever i select a channel nothing happens.. what is the remedy can u please help me?, XD

Good Day.. I have the same problem as the most of the post of this thread.. :) After I select server and channel, nothing happens..
Here's my attachments of logs..

Magic Key must be sync on database try to go on Account >>> cabal_client_version_table >>> see if your Magic Key on database sync on your server side and for client version is your cabalmain I hope you understand ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Magic Key must be sync on database try to go on Account >>> cabal_client_version_table >>> see if your Magic Key on database sync on your server side and for client version is your cabalmain I hope you understand ^_^

I already change the magic key on my database and my server side.. Is there something wrong with my logs?, or is it running fine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me please, i can log in but there are no servers to choose from

here are my logs

please help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back