Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken Repack 0.84 in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Change the keyboard settings or connect through SSH.

how to do that?

not working

it wont tell my ip it says inet6 adress: f03re5284:46gg46t:56484

something like that pls help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
phpmyadmin doent work

and if i use navicat whats the host and user and pass?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah it didnt work for me its not compatible with my system. It dont support Intel TV or w.e the hell its called so im using the Debian guide that was given to me, If I still used linux for a regular OS, but didnt work sadly

You don't need Intel VT to run a 32 bit OS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need Intel VT to run a 32 bit OS.

Care to explain why it wont work then? Just goes to blank screen with _ on it says that it needs intel VT-x or some poop then says CPU was terminated by guest operating system.

I'm a 64 bit system so idk wtf is going on with it.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Care to explain why it wont work then? Just goes to blank screen with _ on it says that it needs intel VT-x or some poop then says CPU was terminated by guest operating system.

I'm a 64 bit system so idk wtf is going on with it.

I'm assuming the VM image is a 64 bit kernel, so you'd have to install a 32 bit kernel yourself and then install the serverfiles.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me i want gm and i know the query command but phpmyadmin dosen't work. plzz help
PS:If i use navicat what to do?

Back