Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken Repack 0.84 in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What to do? I need to connect to something server port and user and pass

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi Yeikel can u help me on skype pls thats pretty awesome when u can do that

my skype: dioskuren.epvp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What to do? I need to connect to something server port and user and pass

As for User and Pass, it would be root and root since that is what you log in with on VMWare, and port, try 21 or 22 or something like that. And host is the IP address of your server... try using that to connect with NaviCat

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used this version :
NWiulkF - Forsaken Repack 0.84  in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Phpmyadmin should work fine , all you need to do is to run ipconfig to see the ip of your virtual machine and then open this on the browser :

ip/phpmyadmin

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any possible way of getting the latest version of Server files? Or at-least the Nightfall Files? I have a coder, but won't code unless they have the nightfall version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one has released it, they dont want to, they are still making money from it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well they should release them, as they aren't THEIR files to sell. Jerk offs..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm somehow my client doesn't want to start.
When i start the launcher and click Start Game, my mouse cursor changes in a loading cursor, but after 4 seconds its back to normal and nothing happens. Same when i start Game.exe directly.
Does anyone have a idea, or should i just download and install a client from the Forsaken World website?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How Can I Make Navicat work for this?????? I Tried That Other Database Tut But I Can't Load English Keyboard. Help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When i start the launcher and click Start Game, my mouse cursor changes in a loading cursor, but after 4 seconds its back to normal and nothing happens. Same when i start Game.exe directly.
Does anyone have a idea, or should i just download and install a client from the Forsaken World website?

Try Reinstall It.:8:

How to make quest exp more?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links to client is down, even in the linked thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, great release and tutorial. But i dont want to use user root password root to my server, so i would want to know how can i start server using other database user and password.

I searched in several files in the server, some information about the connection to the database, but found nothing. (changes in table.xml dont be effects).

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you were setting up phpmyadmin, you were prompted with creating a username and password. Same with MySQL. You didn't have to use root.

These can be changed to reflect your new username/passwords in the files listed in the OP.

You'll probably have to reinstall both to set new details.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm... because if i change mysql root password, users cant connect to server, but i dont know why server use only this user and password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same problem. I can not run the client. I write to the editor, but I can not check the value.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeikel, how to make so others in the world can go to register page? when i do it on another computer it doesn't work. Pls help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i change the global server rate ( exp , drop ) without editing each field in elements.data file ?

Back