Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken Repack 0.84 in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys , this is my "own" release of this server file .

First of all you can download the client in this topic :

And for the use of the Vmware image you will need Vmware that you can get in :

If you are having any issue with the extraction you can download the tool I used to compress(free and useful) :

The differences between this release and others releases is the fact that I am using last version of Ubuntu and I've added shortcuts to start iweb, that is it.No more,no less ;)

All the credits goes to :
xxskylarxx(for asking if it could possible to run in Ubuntu 12.04 , I tested and I went more testing the files in latest=12.10)
phprap : For his great repack

Pics in game :

Yeikel - Forsaken Repack 0.84  in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

SZl4I09 - Forsaken Repack 0.84  in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

:

Useful topic(client)
Useful topic(server)

Tutorial of usage

-Download & extract the vm image
-Open it with Vmware
-Select bridged as network
dGw2Vo5 - Forsaken Repack 0.84  in Vmware : Ubuntu 12.10+Client+Tools+Tutorial+Videotutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

-Start it
-Get your ip with "ifconfig"
-Update with your config's ip you can do it in the terminal(with nano) or with an extra software such as filezilla , winscp or any software with allow you to connect to SFTP(using search and replace in notepad is faster)
/root/phprap/gamed/gmserver.conf
/root/phprap/gamed/gs.conf
-cd /root/ ./start
-For iweb ./iwebstart and then open ip:8080/iweb/role/manage.jsp in your browser
-For register Open ip/register.php in your browser
-Update client/server.lua with your ip details

Logins for test : root root (for vmware and for game)
yeikel test (just game)

If you feel that you will need a video for do this here you go :

I hope that this can help you ;).If you need any help please let me know in the comments and I will try to help you out

ps : If it works for you please make some mirrors to keept this alive in case that my mirrors goes down! . Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please, do you have the raw server files?

@Sempra: If you want serverfiles only you can just rip them out of this image with winscp or so.

Thanks Yeikel for this release, looks very nice and clean, i might give FW server a go again :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know, but phprap links are dead :V. Was asking if anyone have any links.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know, but phprap links are dead :V. Was asking if anyone have any links.

ripped them out of the image. it should contain all the needed files. if not inform me and ill upload the rest. o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that it's too much to ask but how can I get updates for private server? :eek:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well in that case , I cant help , I am realeasing the public files I have . I cant provide files that I havent

Yea only very few people have those and they arent giving them out for free xD either wait or he needs to buy them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well in that case , I cant help , I am realeasing the public files I have . I cant provide files that I havent

That;s totally okay, I'm just seeing if I can get this, and my VMWare cannot support 64 bit guest OS D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That;s totally okay, I'm just seeing if I can get this, and my VMWare cannot support 64 bit guest OS D:

Hunter, download the files that i uploaded. i took them out from the VMimage for that same reason. My windows and everything is 64bit but my sucky processor doesnt support 64bit Virtualization xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hunter, download the files that i uploaded. i took them out from the VMimage for that same reason. My windows and everything is 64bit but my sucky processor doesnt support 64bit Virtualization xD

Yeah, I'm doing that and following the steps as phprap said, but do you know how to execute those 2 sql files? I'm little confused about that...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm doing that and following the steps as phprap said, but do you know how to execute those 2 sql files? I'm little confused about that...

In phpmyadmin choose the database you made for fw. and then --> import -> browse and choose the sql file. and press go, this provided you have mysql. php, apache etc and phpmyadmin installed on the os.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PhpMyAdmin is fairly limited.

Reaction score
Dont use phpmyadmin ,i tryied adding a GM and cashshop query but it wont run it.Try using navicat ,enable mysql remote connection if you can not run navicat on localhost

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont use phpmyadmin ,i tryied adding a GM and cashshop query but it wont run it.Try using navicat ,enable mysql remote connection if you can not run navicat on localhost

phpmyadmin works just fine tho for basics. Never had a problem running any queries.

Back