• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Caligo Bellum / Dark Reign unreleased MMO files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im so confused. Is there a database needed for this ? Have any of you managed to get this running yet ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes there is a database needed and no because we need the database

Order but this is the layout of the files

MentaL - Caligo Bellum / Dark Reign unreleased MMO files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mirror BU

Game.rar

svr.1.1.1.5.zip

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
want the database? i will upload soon, is my gift, i am not interested at all on the files, but i saw that need help to get the database, so i got it, soon i will upload it, i am preparing the sql files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mental post database please

want the database? i will upload soon, is my gift, i am not interested at all on the files, but i saw that need help to get the database, so i got it, soon i will upload it, i am preparing the sql files.
yes please :laugh:

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Here is the tables, and the globaldata from gamedb, i am getting some troubles when i try to generate the scripts of the procedures, so i will upload this tomorrow, now i have to sleep and wake up soon, this is my little gift, i want to see how far will go this community with this game.

PD: Also include the users defined functions

I was checking the files, it is in debug mode, and includes the pdb, so people if nobody does any tool, and nobody work on those files is because they are lazy, develop things for this game is going to be so easy, not kidding, with IDA can even see parts of the code in C/C++, obviously not the original, just an interpretation using hex-rays.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Here is the tables, and the globaldata from gamedb, i am getting some troubles when i try to generate the scripts of the procedures, so i will upload this tomorrow, now i have to sleep and wake up soon, this is my little gift, i want to see how far will go this community with this game.

I was checking the files, it is in debug mode, and includes the pdb, so people if nobody does any tool, and nobody work on those files is because they are lazy, develop things for this game is going to be so easy, not kidding, with IDA can even see parts of the code in C/C++, obviously not the original, just an interpretation using hex-rays.

How did you get these? lol..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SirMaster i have parts of the source code if u want to work togeather please pm me ur skype

this does not look like full database but thanks

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Here is the full database, i didn't upload before because i had some problems trying to dump the procedures, but now is ready, thank you for your offer, but i am not interested on this game, i am just doing a gift.

PD: The passwords are MD5, i already included the users defined functions for generate MD5 in the sql files, so now should be able to open the server, and even play it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some stuff:

Maybe will help for somebody.

You can open .dat files whit CMemTextFile.
Key of DBEngine.dat and DBRequest.dat is: ABC123

Decrypted DBEngine.dat: (I have no idea about which encoding used in this files (encoding is same as in DBRequest.dat))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back