Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hewo!

I have a question about genesis interface

I downloaded it and changed the .pck files but it changed more things than only interface, i have new map and such

So i was wondering

Can u tell me WHICH EXACT FILES i need to add to change the interface to genesis one, i dont want to replace maps or any other thing except the interface >.>"

Answer would be rly appreciated

Thx in advance

Reaction score
links broken

Sorry, yes they are at the moment. I have fixed several more issues that were brought to my attention, and will be re-uploading the entire package again soon ;)

Hewo!

I have a question about genesis interface

I downloaded it and changed the .pck files but it changed more things than only interface, i have new map and such

So i was wondering

Can u tell me WHICH EXACT FILES i need to add to change the interface to genesis one, i dont want to replace maps or any other thing except the interface >.>"

Answer would be rly appreciated

Thx in advance

The genesis_interface I supply is meant for my client, if you're using it with my client you should have *no* issues whatsoever. If you're using it with a different client -- well then I can't really tell you what's going on because I wouldn't be familiar with that client now would I ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK so the server installed perfectly the first time, but then something went wrong (I think it was with my router) and loads of IPs got re-assigned and my server's IP changed. Now other people can't get onto the server when they could before.

I decided something had gone wrong in somewhere I didn't know, so went to re-install the server. Followed the video to the letter (as much as I could because my Ubuntu installation was slightly different) and when I came to configure the IPs, ifconfig turned up an IP that is DRASTICALLY different to what is has been on other installations (now 10.0.xx.xx instead of 192.168.xx.xx) and I can't connect to the website or PWAdmin with this IP.

:grr: What the heck went wrong?

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK so the server installed perfectly the first time, but then something went wrong (I think it was with my router) and loads of IPs got re-assigned and my server's IP changed. Now other people can't get onto the server when they could before.

I decided something had gone wrong in somewhere I didn't know, so went to re-install the server. Followed the video to the letter (as much as I could because my Ubuntu installation was slightly different) and when I came to configure the IPs, ifconfig turned up an IP that is DRASTICALLY different to what is has been on other installations (now 10.0.xx.xx instead of 192.168.xx.xx) and I can't connect to the website or PWAdmin with this IP.

:grr: What the heck went wrong?

10.* is one of the reserved blocks for IP's for local addresses, usually used in very large LAN's (such as a school or corporation). Virtualbox NAT network adapter assigns in that range as well

192.168.* is usually used for smaller networks due to its significantly smaller address space, you can use 10.* on a home network but usually it isn't.

You more then likely either switched to NAT inside virtualbox (if that is what you are using) OR your router is now assigning in the 10.* range

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10.* is one of the reserved blocks for IP's for local addresses, usually used in very large LAN's (such as a school or corporation). Virtualbox NAT network adapter assigns in that range as well

192.168.* is usually used for smaller networks due to its significantly smaller address space, you can use 10.* on a home network but usually it isn't.

You more then likely either switched to NAT inside virtualbox (if that is what you are using) OR your router is now assigning in the 10.* range

Got it, thanks, it had switched to NAT while I wasn't paying attention.

Still no idea what went wrong the first time, but if this new installation goes ok, I'll just put it down to one of those bugs in the system that decide to pop up and surprise you every so often.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can put a guide to learn how can i use my player files in other repacks (save the player data to use it in other repack like this one).

that will help alot because i started my server with other package

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you gotta make sure you add all the items that you had in other one or you might have items called wrong item. Theres two databases you need to copy though. One is found in phpmyadmin and the other is in the gamedbd folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty men =P, my problem is because i started my server with other serverfiles after 343 release his repack and i dont want to loose my players data

Reaction score
I never had marriage 'bug'...

However someone pointed out to me in my previous release that you could not get married at all (something was set wrong in tasks.data)

it is now fixed -- you can get married

...and as I pointed out my release has the daily marriage questS too ;) :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ah ok so was just some kind of missunderstanding - thought you mean the fact that couples get divorced if they don't stay online and dismiss the party they belong to by theirself...

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
How come you didnt have it? I thought all servers had it? The ones ive played on all had it.

Back