Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"92.03" on VMware

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested your env file and it worked great for me, i'm using the same VM posted here.
Here is the complete and updated API, delete the old and replace ->
I recommend not updating the Client as is done in version 100.02.
That is truly strange, you API doesnt work either, so the issue must be something else.

Since the client files and server files don't seem to be the issue, it must be with my machine instead.

Soon enough I will try to rollback my system to when it was working before, maybe I can identify the issue that way.

Thank you so much for your time, sir!

Reaction score
That is truly strange, you API doesnt work either, so the issue must be something else.

Since the client files and server files don't seem to be the issue, it must be with my machine instead.

Soon enough I will try to rollback my system to when it was working before, maybe I can identify the issue that way.

Thank you so much for your time, sir!
Yes, here everything is working fine.
I use Windows 10 - 22H2 with VMware 15 installed...

EDIT: Renaming the file to DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat also works for me, but no translation...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, here everything is working fine.
I use Windows 10 - 22H2 with VMware 15 installed...

EDIT: Renaming the file to DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat also works for me, but no translation...

I have managed to get the VM and Client to work on a fresh OS.

It seems the issue was indeed not with the VM and client files provided.

With your DC from earlier, the in game text shows in English as intended.
1681420874865 - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

I will keep track of any changes I make to the system, and will report if anything causes the earlier error to appear again, for reference.

Thank you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What port is the WebApp Admin Tool on? Or is it not installed in this VM? Or is there no WebApp for 92.03?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea what causes this error? Launcher Error 273 (500): SLS error

Update: Looks like a don't have a server in the list (SLS). I am remaking this VM as Hyper-V but it looks like I still have things to fix.

error 500 - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Any idea what causes this error? Launcher Error 273 (500): SLS error

Update: Looks like a don't have a server in the list (SLS). I am remaking this VM as Hyper-V but it looks like I still have things to fix.

View attachment 197048
Check your SLS config in your server_info table at API database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your SLS config in your server_info table at API database
Yeah, it was definitely something missing from my accountdb database. I wanted to try starting clean, but I must have missed an important step. The server is running fine now after importing Robyson's accountdb into my new database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for help with the launcher not working, though it doesn't throw any error popup, just doesn't load or loads blank.

I downloaded the VM with host-only and set it with the IP of 192.168.15.12. I haven't replaced the client's datacenter etc yet, I just wanted to check if the game would launch.

I tried a few different setups of the launcher with resource hacker. When using the tera-launcher from here the most I got was infinite loading, or loading and then getting an unresponsive taskbar icon.

When modifying the original launcher that came with the 92.03 TW client (these string tables below) I managed to display a launcher window, but it's unresponsive, has the shape of the launcher mask and is light pink like the webpage background. No buttons, no inputs, nothing.

STRINGTABLE
LANGUAGE LANG_NEUTRAL, SUBLANG_NEUTRAL
{
302, " "
303, "updating launcher"
}

STRINGTABLE
{
304, "Binaries\\TERA.exe"
305, "TW"
306, "TERA Launcher"
307, "800"
308, "600"
309, "150"
310, "30"
311, "12"
312, "tahoma"
313, "0xFFFFFF"
314, "0x000000"
315, "0x000000"
316, " "
317, "TeraTW"
318, "12"
319, "tahoma"
}

I can access through the web, so could it be something with the launcher? Launcher's cache? Has anyone had a similar problem before? I previously tried to run the client connecting to a different VM I had with an old version of the api using a different launcher, could it have messed something up?

Reaction score
I'm looking for help with the launcher not working, though it doesn't throw any error popup, just doesn't load or loads blank.

I downloaded the VM with host-only and set it with the IP of 192.168.15.12. I haven't replaced the client's datacenter etc yet, I just wanted to check if the game would launch.

I tried a few different setups of the launcher with resource hacker. When using the tera-launcher from here the most I got was infinite loading, or loading and then getting an unresponsive taskbar icon.

When modifying the original launcher that came with the 92.03 TW client (these string tables below) I managed to display a launcher window, but it's unresponsive, has the shape of the launcher mask and is light pink like the webpage background. No buttons, no inputs, nothing.

STRINGTABLE
{
302, " "
303, "updating launcher"
}

STRINGTABLE
{
305, "TW"
306, "TERA Launcher"
307, "800"
308, "600"
309, "150"
310, "30"
311, "12"
312, "tahoma"
313, "0xFFFFFF"
314, "0x000000"
315, "0x000000"
316, " "
317, "TeraTW"
318, "12"
319, "tahoma"
}

I can access through the web, so could it be something with the launcher? Launcher's cache? Has anyone had a similar problem before? I previously tried to run the client connecting to a different VM I had with an old version of the api using a different launcher, could it have messed something up?
Try with this

Reaction score

STRINGTABLE
{
302, " "
303, "updating launcher"
}

STRINGTABLE
{
305, "TW"
306, "TERA Launcher"
307, "800"
308, "600"
309, "150"
310, "30"
311, "12"
312, "tahoma"
313, "0xFFFFFF"
314, "0x000000"
315, "0x000000"
316, " "
317, "TeraTW"
318, "12"
319, "tahoma"
}

I posted the Launcher with the IP added on page 28...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try with this

I posted the Launcher with the IP added on page 28...

Neither of those worked :/

They just loaded and left an unresponsive icon in the taskbar. I tried to force bring the window to front in task manager and it turned out it's the window with the light pink launcher shape again.

Untitled - "92.03" on VMware - RaGEZONE Forums

If nothing else works I'm just gonna have to leave it for now, maybe try again someday when I fresh install Windows.

Attachments

Reaction score
Neither of those worked :/

They just loaded and left an unresponsive icon in the taskbar. I tried to force bring the window to front in task manager and it turned out it's the window with the light pink launcher shape again.

If nothing else works I'm just gonna have to leave it for now, maybe try again someday when I fresh install Windows.
For you to use the VM without problems, i recommend using 32gb of Ram or better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day to you.

I remember that, on a different version, I only needed to change skill properties in the Tera servers directory serverside to make the changes appear in game.

However, it seems that isn't the case with this version.

Do I need to use DCTool to edit skill properties for these files?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Good day to you.

I remember that, on a different version, I only needed to change skill properties in the Tera servers directory serverside to make the changes appear in game.

However, it seems that isn't the case with this version.

Do I need to use DCTool to edit skill properties for these files?

Anything that relates to displaying in-game, such as new values for stuff, names etc, have to also be changed in the DataCenter file.
If you only change it server side, they potentially will work but will not be reflected in the client, some changes can also cause the client to crash if you do not change it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We've completed the construction and accessed it
Start on a map
Don't attack (left and right mouse), so stop quests
I translated it, but is it because of this??
Is there any other reason?

Back