Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web A complete perfect NPC coder in works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NPC+: Coding with perfection.

NPC+, Coding with perfection.

Fraysa - A complete perfect NPC coder in works. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thread is being updated due to changes.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Most likely depends on the amount of NPC functions you have by default, and how much time it can save. However, that NPC simulator seems really cool. Would probably save time going in-game at least.

Upvote 0
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but it will make new ppl apply for servers ; and the owner will think they are good but they can only code by using the simulator lol ; But other than that awesome idea the community would love to see some progress :D

Upvote 0
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I want to see how it will be progress. Interesting Idea. I support this

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem, different sources = different npc commands.
You can make it $10 if you make it source-compatable [If MOOPLEDEV then add cm.... | If MAPLEBLADE then add cm...]
Or you can some how get that cm commands from the java file?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Problem, different sources = different npc commands.
You can make it $10 if you make it source-compatable [If MOOPLEDEV then add cm.... | If MAPLEBLADE then add cm...]
Or you can some how get that cm commands from the java file?

read from source obviously

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would totes love to try this out, it's like tons of spoonfeeding for xmas!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
read from source obviously

That's a good idea actually, I'll think about it even though I wouldn't know what parameters, etc. Anyways, I can't show much of the progress right now, I'll update in a few days, Thanks for the support.

As for the additional functions, users can add their own to the list and even favorite them or make new catagories.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be so awesome would really help many people alot. Maybe you could also add some some tutorials or some explanation for the different functions. I would definitly buy a license or even donate just to support the project :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That would be so awesome would really help many people alot. Maybe you could also add some some tutorials or some explanation for the different functions. I would definitly buy a license or even donate just to support the project :)

Thank you very much for the support man. You guys really keep it up - you're the motivation I need. Of course you have a help button to explain each thing, also, when you hover the mouse on a function to insert it will show a description and an image.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back