Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About OLD Priston

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(sorry my english)

I played Priston a lot long time ago! > < And I remember an Intro song that was around 2001, when you put the login, the song was great, but I don't find at all.

Anyone remember? There were rose petals falling on the background, if I remember correctly.

Does anyone still have this song on the computer? I can not find!
I downloaded version 2.0.0 of 2003, but the version that is the Neo Age, and that's not what I want. ^ ^

Thank you all nostalgics ;D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's still in the PT Client, but never used. (the opening with the flying bird)

The rose petals was something I did when we imported the Beta character selection to the current client. I illustrated it, but only released to a close friend. Their server is no longer running, so I guess I could share it now.

It certainly wasn't part of the original, official server or client. (that I know of... unless I was remembering something from the very briefly lived Pillia flyover intro)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's still in the PT Client, but never used. (the opening with the flying bird)

The rose petals was something I did when we imported the Beta character selection to the current client. I illustrated it, but only released to a close friend. Their server is no longer running, so I guess I could share it now.

Oh, interesting! So, you have the song file? Can you upload the file, please? :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't (copyright) and don't need to. It's already in your client. But you already found it. "Intro(Login) - Neo Age.bgm"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh.. sorry, This is not the song I am looking for =/
I want the song from "Age of Renaissance" version. Do you know this one?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do. And I know that is it. The one you don't want, it he one from pre-AOR. The one in AOR is the one they use now. >.<

As I say, I'm sure there was a flyover of Pillia for about 3 - 4 weeks. I remember the visuals and nobody else seems to. I don't remember the tune.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooh~ thank you :(
I want that tune so bad D:

I still remember the login visuals, and it is on 52 secs in this video:

nostalgic...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh! Yes, I've heard of that one, but don't remember it at all. Apparently it was post beta and pre-Babel. (hence the lack of fireballs and stuff) At least, that's what I think I heard. I stopped playing around 2004 when ePT went Pay2Play. (I paid and did not play, coz they trashed the game I loved with pets XD)

I don't think anyone has found a copy like that when we where looking for old clients before. But I'd love to see it myself. So I hope someone responds. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was the best !!
I hope I find the intro and song someday :D

I found this, but I can't download it, I don't know why. Can anyone help me?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was mentioned . I don't think we managed to get it. Seems to need you to be registered with the site. (in Korean) Maybe a Korean member could help?

You can download their downloader, but I'm not sure I trust it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think this link will work. I nearly sure I tried it before.
Once you register it will tell you that file don't exist. Special "tactic" to get more users.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah :/
I have really searched a lot, even in Japanese, Korean and Thai websites... P2P, forums, etc. But I don't find it!
I'm very impressed that no one remembers that tune.

But the strange thing is that I'm pretty sure it was around 2002 or 2003. And I already downloaded a version of that time, but it was the "Intro (Neo Age)" again.

I'm not sure, but I think the intro was on "pre-Ultimate Force" ver. Does anyone know exactly what year was this?

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Do you "really" like the tune (the music)? Or you just happen to like it ?.. on a pretty standard 'routine' liking? (like "oh, i happen to kind of like that song on the radio" or "OH, What a tune!!".. XD)

If you "really" like a music, you can "render" (used to 3ds heuhuueheeuheu (laughing XDD) yes it is an analogy...) the 'notes' (actually, you will render the ).. i know that regular people are really able to write down a song (to mimetize the exact frequency interval between noises) that they remember even just a little (for that, use a MIDI/MIDI keyboard.. it will really ease you if you want to 'decypher' the song..") because the person would remember the proportionalities between 'last' and 'previous' notes...

Pitagoras has once stated that one who understands the intervals within melodies ((the 'intervals' between notes), meaning "all musics", or, all compositions, or how the 'secret', not perceived elements of music composition are felt (and note by note difference)) understands the balance of the elements that compose Reality, but it is a very poetic/mystical (secret) concept, in which a poet or an artist or a passionate song writter (*or even a scientist, this is important*) would write/paint/compose the pure 'reality'(passed through his/her "prism" of "conscience", in such a way that the wise person who hears the song (or sees the painting, or reads the text..) gets to be subject to a intense commotion (the writings, the song or the work or art..) that leads him(the reader/listener/beholder) to an natural/subconscious attempt to stimulate a similar emotional content as the original composer.. (in short terms, if you can learn (different from mere "copying") the song that makes you 'feel', you can learn Reality, and if you can learn the reasons and proportions of it, and of it to be, you Can Learn the Reason of Reality).

When you get 'older', you get to remember even the 'smell' of "the old days" (XDD that is a fact XDDD).. but will not remember all melodies, just the "relevant" melodies (the ones that somehow marked a time of your life).

If you passionately remember a Priston Tale tune, i recommend that you check this forum at a regular basis, it will probably remind (and perhaps renew) a lot of those endless days of "up"..

What that particular song reminds you?

@edit: I like the flying bird entrance too :) , simple and effective, nostalgic.. perhaps the best one :) (not like "ooh i made this town, look look!.. oh you GOT to look at this town... XDD (but obviously the town was very well modeled ;))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ScreamingFox, Uoow! :D Pitagoras is my favorite philosopher and mathematician (and how he involved this math knowledge for music theory is so awesome).

Nop, The tune was really well done, is not just a nostalgic way for remember the memories of old good times, you know. But, yeah, this too. ^^

Well, I don't know what the song reminds me. I think make me feel.. Peace, the asian culture. That was a beautiful intro... and I'm not sure if I can sing too, because i'm afraid that maybe is not correct! ):

Really nice complement :D The emotion! This was the most important feel from the tune.

SunnyZ, Thank you! I didn't know about this game.
I downloaded, but the music is not in the folder :/

(sorry for english errors)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, did anyone managed to find it?
this seems to be the AoR release client but i can't find.

i have found only this, the song looked like this. maybe it can recover others memories....

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Surely that isn't the tune you are looking for? The Ricarten tune, "When the Wind Comes" ... Attached m4a. (other common extensions MP4 / AAC)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately that is not the song. :(:
It looked like the ricarten BGM, just slower and played in a guitar i think. It is the song of the first AoR intro, with rose petals falling, just before the game go p2p and they changed it to the babel intro (ultimate force). I still remember the old logo saying "Age of Renaissance".
I could not find any place to get any of the pre-ultimate force clients. This song is lost forever i guess. :*:

Edit:
Take a look at this, you may remember it. The same camera movement and petals effect.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember the fly-over of Pillia being more over-head than that. Particularly as it looked down the beam of light. But I also remember the intro animation and music changing as frequently as every 3 - 4 weeks.

I just accepted that it would never stay the same. Then they started charging for it and stopped developing. :lol:

Back