Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About OLD Priston

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a screen of it.
PotterYasha - About OLD Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Reborn PT uses the same login style box. (modded)
PotterYasha - About OLD Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That log-in logo was also used by Sandurrs original Renaissance PT PServer, rPT, which evolved into the recently closed rPT (Realm) and uPT. I wouldn't be surprised if enthusiasts still have that login image.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMGG!! Thank You SO MUCH!!
I had given up after looking at sites in several countries! And then when I decide to come back here, it appears like magic! haha
How did you find it? I'm very curious to know!! :D

(The tune seems very simple listening now after years, but still causes me a great nostalgic effect. ^^)]

Thank you again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMGG!! Thank You SO MUCH!!
I had given up after looking at sites in several countries! And then when I decide to come back here, it appears like magic! haha
How did you find it? I'm very curious to know!! :D

(The tune seems very simple listening now after years, but still causes me a great nostalgic effect. ^^)]

Thank you again.

Google and helped me a lot.
You can find this song in the 2100 kpt client. http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/kpt-fullclient-collection-2001-2007-a-853243/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!!
I opened this thread and now I'm ressurecting it after 10 years. I wonder if the intro video of The Age of Renaissance version of Priston Tale is uploaded somewhere, the one with sakura petals falling. I know someone put this on YouTube, but it suddenly disappeared.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not this one, but good job! The song is the same, but the scene was different.
I remember a lot of sakura petals falling and diagonal sunbeams. It is very unique.
Someone put it on YouTube a few years ago, but it disappeared. Next time I find it I will download it.

Edit: I found this which is the intro I'm looking for, but it's just a screenshot:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
01 - About OLD Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this what you want?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Here is the AOR client:
Can't launch it though, need to remove x-trap.
GameLogo1 - About OLD Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back