Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Acturus files New features

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I only stopped because I don't have a computer that I can use to test the files with.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would rather see somebody necro posting on an old thread than starting up another one on the same topic.
It just gets confusing when there are dozens of threads about the same thing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why are you so mad? This is not dead. I have no problem updating the files. These files are still more advanced and stable then the other files on this forum.

Reaction score
Why are you so mad? This is not dead. I have no problem updating the files. These files are still more advanced and stable then the other files on this forum.

Oh I'm not mad at all. Iirc your last release didn't work on most computers (as it also didn't on mine). But do you really think it's worth to update them now when the evo source is out?
IMO it's not, but if you want to update it then by all means go ahead. But please maintain it ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As long as people get an answer, weather from official dev or not I'm not worried. I'm afraid my feelings on this are in-line with Purple here. I'd rather not have new threads every time someone asks the same question and you don't know what exact release they are talking about. I always *ask* people to link to the release thread, but it doesn't mean they will.

OT in detail:-
If the thread even gets the response "I don't think there is anyone who knows enough to answer that for this release any more." then there's still enough interest that people could pick it up. If it gets 2 or 3 posts a year all asking for "re-up"... nope, it's getting closed. XD

Actually, with no hosting being guaranteed for life these days, re-up requests tell me there's interest in a release being there. Provided someone still has a copy, even if there is no support it's still better that we maintain the hosting and welcome people to the community. :)
@Dragoon (not private):-
I'm not completely disagreeing with you Dragoon, it's a fair point, but actually most releases go into "extended support" at some stage. It doesn't mean they are dead or that they are no longer useful, it just means their life-cycle is winding down. So long as even enthusiasts are prepared to discuss that line, it's still alive.

Closing threads is quite a serious business at RaGEZONE, and we have only recently been encouraged not to do so without *very good* reason. Again, I actually stand by that at a personal level. RaGEZONE is a community of enthusiasts, to me, it's not just a tech support help line. We aren't looking to close support cases as quickly as possible. That's what I do at work, I'm not doing it at home too. ^_^
Also, thank you for your continued attention to this release Raven. We appreciate it. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I would like to know if anyone has these files to function normally and can pass them. I found it very interesting and would like to use them on my server I am creating dual language (EN-US/PT-br).

And I wonder if there is any way I can get the source code files of these or similar?
If you can help me I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ya know as much people love evo.... i prefer i-rose over it...
so really the EVO source is useless, unless you do massive editing.... a bit waist of time but eh.

so im happy to hear raven updates here.

actually i wouldn't mine some edited additions to a version for my self...
but i need time to get back into client editing once again... uni take it all up for me -.- oh and life....
BUT when i get some i want to remake the entire client. Maps, Quests, Storys, skills list, new jobs ect ect ect...
rose always need a face lift.. ive already have its mostly wrighten up on what is doing what few quests already
how maps will look ect ect but yeah getting it all made it not as ezy :p

one day projects... eh all good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also prefer iRose, I'm trying to create a server, I've managed to create quests, new NPCs and am designing a new map (it's pretty hard :/), but the problem is that I wanted to have some source I podece add new systems and packages to create a server only quests, and maps would not be very interesting.
And many events that I am creating new packages need for them to function normally.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah xadets map editor its okay but its not 100%... glitchy here and there... but still better than nothing.
tho i would rather an 3dmax plugin for maps really then i can control the map better by picking at the verticals 1 by one when nessary..
say for ramps an ect..... it look more clean in my opinion anyway...

sucks working solo tho it take soo much time to get things working they way you want..... you get the odd few who say they know what they doing but really dont they just wanted to be "Admin" to summon in items -.-

not a lot of people actually can create new quests so that great of ya henriques!. the tools are available to do it but its.... well not nice / friendly tools :p i did have a good one once... but i deleted it when i quit doing rose a few year back.... cant get it back kinda sucks....

but thats life....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this may be a stupid question but

where is the rest of the server files all i see is 3 DLL's and also what client does it uses?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Danuta u add those in your gs server , world server , and login server :) the trose u should know that without me telling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol that much i know i was referring where do the full server file and client?

Danuta u add those in your gs server , world server , and login server :) the trose u should know that without me telling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the fact that it uses arcturus server files from the thread tittle i but where do i get them??? the client HRose i found but the server files yet to find it so if you can link me a a thread or a link or pm it to me would be most thankful

It uses the arcturus server files and it's made for HRose clean

Last edited:
Back