Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Acturus files New features

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
google it sir , and if u are talking about the source its not released , this is as far as u go :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Raven Can i have the Hex Offset Address
That all fixes you made ?

TyvmA

*** ERROR: Decode recv packet header1, IP[ 192.168.1.100 ]
what client does this server would run?
Im using Bratok
i also try to use RuffProtect n AruaGuard doesnt Work also run without Guard doesnt work too. o_O?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i See this server use by ETCiRose
Thanks Harry for the info..
Currently Our server is Under attack and it Shutdown
attacker failed
our host suspended our server XD
Stupid Wanabe . failed to hack the server

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Raven Can i have the Hex Offset Address
That all fixes you made ?

TyvmA

*** ERROR: Decode recv packet header1, IP[ 192.168.1.100 ]
what client does this server would run?
Im using Bratok
i also try to use RuffProtect n AruaGuard doesnt Work also run without Guard doesnt work too. o_O?

its edited with i-rose source not Hexed.
(Old post but oh well)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i See this server use by ETCiRose
Thanks Harry for the info..
Currently Our server is Under attack and it Shutdown
attacker failed
our host suspended our server XD
Stupid Wanabe . failed to hack the server

Sounds funny that they tried and failed. What were they actually trying to do? just bring the server down?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see. tnx for the info

Yah.. they trying to take down the server.
after research for fixes and ask 4 help after fix some one just trying to destroy.. -_-

sadlife.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Raven .. Just a question .. Why the client freezes whenever I choose the channel .. I've already tried 3 different clients and all of them do the same .. I put my user - pass and I can log in without problem .. But when I choose the Channel the client freezes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Raven .. Just a question .. Why the client freezes whenever I choose the channel .. I've already tried 3 different clients and all of them do the same .. I put my user - pass and I can log in without problem .. But when I choose the Channel the client freezes

I don't know. I haven't really looked into why this happens. I just haven't had the time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arcturus Irose 1 Problem Always Get... Sometimes Happen But when Problem Come Like Fuhhhhhh..

Map Stuck,

Example
~ Channel Total : 5
~ WorldMap
Junon : 5
Luna : 1
so total player in map 6 but channel show 5. means Luna Map got DC.

if someone enter Luna automatic FREEZE cant move. If Relogin Character Will DC at select char and you cant get enter that map. Need restart server all be back normal. but this bug random map if you lucky never get stuck afew day , month coming soon its come back.. Like FEVER.

that my info after testing arcturus irose. already testing client 2 year serching compitable client but FAILED.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arcturus Irose 1 Problem Always Get... Sometimes Happen But when Problem Come Like Fuhhhhhh..

Map Stuck,

Example
~ Channel Total : 5
~ WorldMap
Junon : 5
Luna : 1
so total player in map 6 but channel show 5. means Luna Map got DC.

if someone enter Luna automatic FREEZE cant move. If Relogin Character Will DC at select char and you cant get enter that map. Need restart server all be back normal. but this bug random map if you lucky never get stuck afew day , month coming soon its come back.. Like FEVER.

that my info after testing arcturus irose. already testing client 2 year serching compitable client but FAILED.

use windows server 2012 my server run 24/7 work fine not have frezz isu... when i run server with winserver 2008 i have freez map... change your OS and all work fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use windows server 2012 my server run 24/7 work fine not have frezz isu... when i run server with winserver 2008 i have freez map... change your OS and all work fine

I done install Win 2012 standert now i got problem install database..

Sql 2000 - Succes But can Open Query to edit.
sql 2000 with SP4 Error 193.

i want to know with sql you using. can share with working installer..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I done install Win 2012 standert now i got problem install database..

Sql 2000 - Succes But can Open Query to edit.
sql 2000 with SP4 Error 193.

i want to know with sql you using. can share with working installer..

You shouldn't be using MSSQL 2000. There are so many security issues with 2000. I've always used at least 2005. 7Skies used MSSQL 2008.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.. I already testing none got bug stuck again.. but 1 think problem when i press upgrade clan its nothing.. i talk at npc want upgrade clan level nothing changed. with part problem.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You might wanna check that :

titan did not have the arcturus source either and yet they managed to be one of the best server out there.
Not all are usable but some can be used.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can find here some of there work but it's not complete.
I think that you can do something from that, but... GL with it :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You might wanna check that :

titan did not have the arcturus source either and yet they managed to be one of the best server out there.
Not all are usable but some can be used.

Titan did have the source code. What they released is the stuff they used before they decided that they were going to use the source instead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have an update on the client freeze on channel select. I ran into the issue while working on osirose 2 and it will require a TRose.exe update. I will post the update when I can (should be in ~8 hours).

Back