• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Adventure Quest Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly Omnija, this is what i said.The question is, my problem is that if I try to go by: http://localhost/playme/gamefiles/Alpha_fixed.swf
I can not enter because it is always in the "Authenticating account info."
Do not leave this part, you know what do you?

Try it yourself the link between "http://localhost/playme/gamefiles/Alpha_fixed.swf" and you'll see my problem, so I think you will understand me.

Simple fix -> copy the cf-userlogin.php into the gamefiles folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is what I make...
And continue the same.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forget, moderation please delete my post.
Since posting Jooda was removed, I know will not get help on the subject.

Gabriel "Oroch" Silveira - Arievlis "Oroch" Leirbag

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill probably end up releasing Rev3 soon, i was hoping to get more shops in and some other stuff. I've been quite Ill recently, so i haven't been able to get what i wanted done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the rev 3, even more for not more that lead's link to pages Artrix (AQ), because it is really annoying to click on something and be redirected to external pages.

Thanks to you (Omnija) to be sharing your progress and dedicating his time and his girlfriend for the big help in the archives.
Cheers to both together.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the rev 3, even more for not more that lead's link to pages Artrix (AQ), because it is really annoying to click on something and be redirected to external pages.

Thanks to you (Omnija) to be sharing your progress and dedicating his time and his girlfriend for the anorme help in the archives.
Cheers to both together.

:thumbup: They are doing a good job.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks to you (Omnija) to be sharing your progress and dedicating his time and his girlfriend for the anorme help in the archives.
Cheers to both together.

I haven't done the links inside the maps yet, but i can explain to you how to do so. I have only made sure that all the images/js/css were directly links to you web folder, rather then gathering data and images from the official sites. If you wish for me to write you a tutorial on how to edit map links, i can do that since removing all the external links from within the game will take extra long.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought I was done (or in process), I read on the front page of the Rev 3.
"-No links will direct outwards anymore, all internally connected to your site"
Well, anyway, writes to us, will be a great help to everyone, including the largest which is learning or at least trying to learn. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If a Tut is written, I suggest having it as a separate document for DL rather then just as a post.

For me, I like to have everything I use to make a server in one place.

I haven't done the links inside the maps yet, but i can explain to you how to do so. I have only made sure that all the images/js/css were directly links to you web folder, rather then gathering data and images from the official sites. If you wish for me to write you a tutorial on how to edit map links, i can do that since removing all the external links from within the game will take extra long.

I thought I was done (or in process), I read on the front page of the Rev 3.
"-No links will direct outwards anymore, all internally connected to your site"
Well, anyway, writes to us, will be a great help to everyone, including the largest which is learning or at least trying to learn. ^^

The bold is what he meant by no more links, work in progress though. With the tutorial im sure things will be how you want in the end Arievlis :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, now I understand better. :thumbup:

But now came the question, he said "all Internally connected to your site"
But we do not have a suitable site for the server, only one index with the game and nothing else.
How would this piece, as we put it to redirect to a portion of the site without even have it?

I hope you understand my question.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
[Decompile/Recompile] - Remove External Links

Programs Required
-SoThink Flash Decompiler
-Adobe Flash CS 3,4,5,6

Tester SWF "town-battleontown"
-Decompile the swf using SoThink Decompiler
-Open Valencia_APOP.as
-Search "https://secure.battleon.com/aqw/"
-Delete
-Close and Save
-Open town-battleontown.fla with Flash CS6 or what ever version you have
-Click -> File -> Export -> Export Movie
-Replace the original file

Go into the game and go to the battleontown talk to the girl who has the banks and click [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]buy coins[/B][/COLOR], the link will not open.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Revision 3
-Added Houses
-Added More Maps
-Added More Monsters
-Added More Shops/Items (Left out merge shops)
-Added More Cinematics/Cutscenes
-Added Correct database Version (To match the emu)
-Fixed Mage Class (Spell's were corrupted)
-Removed all the other passives/skills/classes in the database (Will do it later)
-Seperated Battlon map to have it's own folder
(Official Changes at least twice a month or so,this gives you the option to have them all in 1 place)
-Edited battlebar(Removed "aq shop" and turned it into client Size)
-images/js/css are all connected to the files in the htdocs
-Started editing monster level + HP, Using Highest hp/Level
Thanks, now I understand better. :thumbup:

But now came the question, he said "all Internally connected to your site"
But we do not have a suitable site for the server, only one index with the game and nothing else.
How would this piece, as we put it to redirect to a portion of the site without even have it?

I hope you understand my question.

Omnija updated Rev 3 details, Does that answer your question any better?

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry you got the wrong impression, i didn't think about the links inside the game. Either way, i still posted a method on how to change them yourself if your interested in learning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, now I understand.

Well, I managed to decompile without problems, and found the line in "Valencia_APOP.as" without problems.
Only I forgot that I'm without Flash installed CS. >_<
Well I'll get it and test it in a row.

But just to clarify, with the files that have followed the path "C:\xampp\htdocs\PlayMe\gamefiles\Maps\GreenGuard" does not have the file with the exact name of "town-battleontown" but "town-BattleonTown-24Aug12" I imagine it's the same as the information hits. I'm just quoting it.

Once you're with Flash CS continue.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, now I understand.

Well, I managed to decompile without problems, and found the line in "Valencia_APOP.as" without problems.

But just to clarify, with the files that have followed the path "C:\xampp\htdocs\PlayMe\gamefiles\Maps\GreenGuard" does not have the file with the exact name of "town-battleontown" but "town-BattleonTown-24Aug12" I imagine it's the same as the information hits. I'm just quoting it.

Thank you.

I am glad it works.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, now I understand.

Thank you.

That's correct, i just put "town-battleontown" as an example because the dates change.

Also i'm uploading revision 3 right now, since i'm a bit too sick to continue working on it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's correct, i just put "town-battleontown" as an example because the dates change.

Also i'm uploading revision 3 right now, since i'm a bit too sick to continue working on it.

Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back