Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aion 2.7-3.5] Dwarfpickers Easy MultiCoreEmu Repack 0.1.0 [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No work. I have disabled UAC, but still does not work. My computer was restarted, but don't worl. >.<

Lg.

Edit: I made a screen the error. Error say, "netstat" doesn't found. o.o

Edit²: Ok it work. I have change the PATH.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To fix the problem:
Everyone is connected, the server is connected, but not my LAN.
In Windows XP you could do this, there propabilidad much higher than in other versions as well.
Go to C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers \ etc \ hosts, open the file in Notepad and enter at the end of every line:

Internal server IP (SPACE) EXTERNAL IP, OR NON-IP
Should look like:

192.168.1.51 SERVIDOR.SYTES.NET

I closed and saved.

Presumably, the server is configured for external use only. To enter all lan network, it must be placed on each of the computers you want, enter the server.

Sorry for my incorrect English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,I see a problem I am having can be alone, I use the server and U3J foctionne well, other people can join me online but when you hit a mob it's me who suffers damage and not it and vice versa. When I hit him he takes no damage. Is this a problem of java? I use JRE6. Thank you in advance for your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,I see a problem I am having can be alone, I use the server and U3J foctionne well, other people can join me online but when you hit a mob it's me who suffers damage and not it and vice versa. When I hit him he takes no damage. Is this a problem of java? I use JRE6. Thank you in advance for your help

try this for your startgs.bat:
java -server -Xms512m -Xmx1536m -ea -Xdebug -Xbootclasspath/p:./libs/jsr166.jar -cp ./libs/*;U3J_Server.jar gameserver.GameServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this for your startgs.bat:
java -server -Xms512m -Xmx1536m -ea -Xdebug -Xbootclasspath/p:./libs/jsr166.jar -cp ./libs/*;U3J_Server.jar gameserver.GameServer

I'll try this immediately thks !!! But where is startgs.bat? I've to compile after ?
I hope start a celestial server but i can't install it ! Someone to help me on teamwiever or else ? I 'll help someone who is in the same problem !

Edit: i found startgs.bat in aionemulator/gameserver ^^

Thks a lot id4hack that's work well ^^ . million thks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Team,
at first i want to say thanks for the posibilty to have a AION privat server. I play AION from the beginning and now I can play it with my best friends, perfect. I use the U3J-Aion core. i have not so much experience in software programming etc. The U3J-Aion core was very easy to install. We are with 8 friends and the server is a strato rent server. The client is a EU (cc2) 3.5 client. Everythinks works fine, but I have some question to the comunity and/ or the dev team. I hope some of the questions can be answered :) .....:
1. We have a problem with the infoplate of group member. The plate are missing, or wrong everyone is a gladiator.
2. Some members in the legion have us charname only chinese lettern
3. If there is an update of the server, the script backup the old database. Is there a possibillity to restore accounts, chars, legions etc?
4. Is it withe this version ok, that the teleporter in Sanctum are not working, also the housing?
5. itemshop, is there a possibility to update the shop without shoutdown the server? Script or cmd command?
6. How is the right way to shoutdown the system? Only the stop AIONEmulator.bat and than manuelly closing the CMD windows?

Thanks for the help in advanced

TomTom from Germany

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Team,
at first i want to say thanks for the posibilty to have a AION privat server. I play AION from the beginning and now I can play it with my best friends, perfect. I use the U3J-Aion core. i have not so much experience in software programming etc. The U3J-Aion core was very easy to install. We are with 8 friends and the server is a strato rent server. The client is a EU (cc2) 3.5 client. Everythinks works fine, but I have some question to the comunity and/ or the dev team. I hope some of the questions can be answered :) .....:
1. We have a problem with the infoplate of group member. The plate are missing, or wrong everyone is a gladiator.
2. Some members in the legion have us charname only chinese lettern
3. If there is an update of the server, the script backup the old database. Is there a possibillity to restore accounts, chars, legions etc?
4. Is it withe this version ok, that the teleporter in Sanctum are not working, also the housing?
5. itemshop, is there a possibility to update the shop without shoutdown the server? Script or cmd command?
6. How is the right way to shoutdown the system? Only the stop AIONEmulator.bat and than manuelly closing the CMD windows?

Thanks for the help in advanced

TomTom from Germany

if u hav question for u3j-aion dev team or community, u should ask them directly at

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also, read the forum before posting questions. There's already a group fix and they are working on the teleporters.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wher i find 3.5-3.7 core ?? Pls tell me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone in this topic or who reads this...

How do I fix so I can fly in all regions?
How do I fix so the date and time ain't resseting every stupid time I restart the server xD
How do I fix the housing? I can see that the system works... as there are the "Template" houses in game with quest to fertilize a plant... and that house was completely working... so I would guess it works somehow?
But the houses you want to buy... Ain't for sale... and low grafical buggy + no collision... Can anyone help me out here?
Using celestial 3.0-3.5 core... Using NCsoft downgrade ver 3.0.0.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh so he just quitted? Not answering any questions? :S

He told me to ad him then I do that...

He sets up the server?

But I ain't got the correct client from him... :S So yea... or it might be a server thing that happens... I really dunno...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe he just quitted. I dont even see him online on skype. No more updates or whatnot, he didnt even answers questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, i think the dwarfpicker quited and this project is dead.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why can't these bloody stubborn people help us out in the community lol, I'm seeing all these 3.5-3.7 supported cores featured on pservers and there ain't a trace of where any emu like that around.

Therefore the project is dead and no one is seeming to release anything new since ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back