Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aion 2.7-3.5] Dwarfpickers Easy MultiCoreEmu Repack 0.1.0 [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so back with the noob question i have NA client 3.0.0.25
i can login server stat online however getting error no game server to authorize??

is there a way we can set GM status as sql lite is not working on windows 8

Regards
Sataniceaden

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i use Dwarfpickers Easy MultiCoreEmu Repack 0.1.1 with CelestialCore

everything works fine. i can play...
my client NA 3.0.0.8

but here is the problem... friend of me want to join...
he login on login server, everythings fine. then he choose the Gaming "Test Server" and click connect...
then it says every time, Can't connect to Server.

I try it out until 6 hours but nothing helps...
we both have the same aion... i installd it for him, bin32 thing copy too.
server ipconfig.xml changed
all ports opend.
firewall disabled

pls help

sry for bad english

Last edited:
Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hard to tell without try and error - i can help you - just add me in skype-> kajuby

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys

Resolved the unable to authorize issue however am now faced with cannot connect to server....

i am running the celeset patch version seams to be working fine gameserver&loginserver are responding to port checks so i know they are open
i have tested changing the IP from 127.0.0.1 to my computer ip 192.*.*.* and also my wan ip
regardless of these it is the same.

in another step i have changed computers just incase it was windows 8, this is a windows 7 comp is also giving me the same issues

so im stuck (so far i have been trying to resolve this issue for 5hrs and no luck)

at the moment i just want to connect localy i will deal with external access at a later time.

Regards
Sataniceaden

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok.. this is pretty strange i have to say.

I got everything going, but for some reason.. Gathering wont work. It never progresses.
Combat will not work. The npc and you can fight all day and not effect each others bars despite what the log says.

what in the world went wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you get this resolved mate if so can you please share knowledge i have managed to get my server running by reinstalling windows 7 and well starting from scratch now im trying to setup lan access but getting this issue with other clients trying to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Dwarfpicker forgot about this update. It was supposed to come out last year :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dwarfpicker, when you will release 0.2.0 version of your multicore emu?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you have to finish the Rise Quest (pernos) From Level 9 to Level 10
I know that in earlier Releases you had to do this to receive the Teleport Points.

Blender Fan|Kinenbi Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I dont forget the release but my beta testers are still testing ^^ - It will be released when everything is fixed !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Celestial Core works great for me. The only problem I am having is some areas of the sanctum cause my game client to crash. I tried using Aion-Finish and it does the same thing. Has anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it. I can upload the log file from the crash if anyone needs it to help me. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are trying with different cores, the problem must be with your game files. Check your game version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Celestial core works, but it will never be updated by anyone but you.
Unfortunately they are now closed source so don't expect any upgrades or updates... ever.

Personally, i'm going to stick with U3J. Hopefully, they'll continue the open source work they've done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a shame that Celestial core has died it works stable and after i fixed a few of my no sleep issues the server is running perfectly

(just one question anyone can answer) i have no Quest tracker at all and my quest window is not displaying the quest names properly

i was thinking this may just be my client however i have tried multiple NA clients and all are having the same issue

my current client is a hack of the official ncsoft client (using old "\data\item\item.pak" and old "\Bin32\*.*" from 3.0.0.8)

so far everything else is working fantastically (bar housing quests item dont work)

so yeah in short has anyone got the quest tracker working ?? if so could you please tell me what client you are using??

Regards
Sataniceaden

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sataniceaden
ammm about the quests try to downgrade it to 3.0 because of the L10N folder i guess
about the housing are u sure its working very well ?
cuz i get a free space over there and am working to fix it atm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@r0ck7y
i have not been able to find a 3.0 client to get the L10N file from :(
i have tried the downgrade option from here but that only modifies the data and bin files

i have also pulled appart the"L10N\ENU\textures\texture.pak" firl from the gameforge client and placed it over the official NA client but still not giving me the quest tracker :(

after fiddling around with the housing information on the server files and also the housing.pak files we dont have all the scripts hence the housing doesnt work i am trying to import these into the game server but getting alot of errors in doing so

my main issue at the moment is that the quest tracker is not working at all so im focusing on this more than the housing for the moment
***on a side note im haivng issues working out what language both ncsoft and gameforge have used in their XML files so working out what is missing from our scripts is a pain***

Regards
Sataniceaden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back