• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project

Reaction score
Supplies Party is showing as available from Outremus, but I can't get it. I am level 53:
Code:
    <quest id="30201" name="Supplies Party" nameId="1114301" minlevel_permitted="53" max_repeat_count="1" race_permitted="ELYOS" category="IMPORTANT">
        <collect_items>
            <collect_item item_id="182209601" count="1"/>
        </collect_items>
        <rewards exp="6517414">
            <reward_item item_id="186000098" count="1"/>
        </rewards>
        <quest_drop npc_id="216436" item_id="182209601" chance="100" drop_each_member="1"/>
    </quest>

Code:
public class _30201SuppliesParty extends QuestHandler {

private final static int questId = 30201;

public _30201SuppliesParty() {
        super(questId);
    }

@Override
    public void register() {
        qe.registerQuestNpc(798926).addOnQuestStart(questId);
        qe.registerQuestNpc(798926).addOnTalkEvent(questId);
    }

@Override
    public boolean onDialogEvent(QuestEnv env) {
        final Player player = env.getPlayer();
        final QuestState qs = player.getQuestStateList().getQuestState(questId);
        int targetId = 0;
        if (env.getVisibleObject() instanceof Npc)
            targetId = ((Npc) env.getVisibleObject()).getNpcId();
        if (targetId == 798926) {
            if (qs == null || qs.getStatus() == QuestStatus.NONE) {
                if (env.getDialog() == QuestDialog.START_DIALOG)
                    return sendQuestDialog(env, 1011);
                else
                    return sendQuestStartDialog(env);
            }
            else if (qs.getStatus() == QuestStatus.START) {
                long itemCount;
                if (env.getDialog() == QuestDialog.START_DIALOG && qs.getQuestVarById(0) == 0)
                    return sendQuestDialog(env, 2375);
                else if (env.getDialogId() == 39 && qs.getQuestVarById(0) == 0) {
                    itemCount = player.getInventory().getItemCountByItemId(182209601);
                    if (itemCount > 0) {
                        removeQuestItem(env, 182209601, 1);
                        qs.setStatus(QuestStatus.REWARD);
                        updateQuestStatus(env);
                        return sendQuestDialog(env, 5);
                    }
                    else
                        return sendQuestDialog(env, 2716);
                }
                else
                    return sendQuestEndDialog(env);
            }
            else
        }
        return false;
    }
}
just a test.

Reaction score
Code:
public class _30201SuppliesParty extends QuestHandler {

private final static int questId = 30201;

public _30201SuppliesParty() {
        super(questId);
    }

@Override
    public void register() {
        qe.registerQuestNpc(798926).addOnQuestStart(questId);
        qe.registerQuestNpc(798926).addOnTalkEvent(questId);
    }

@Override
    public boolean onDialogEvent(QuestEnv env) {
        final Player player = env.getPlayer();
        final QuestState qs = player.getQuestStateList().getQuestState(questId);
        int targetId = 0;
        if (env.getVisibleObject() instanceof Npc)
            targetId = ((Npc) env.getVisibleObject()).getNpcId();
        if (targetId == 798926) {
            if (qs == null || qs.getStatus() == QuestStatus.NONE) {
                if (env.getDialog() == QuestDialog.START_DIALOG)
                    return sendQuestDialog(env, 1011);
                else
                    return sendQuestStartDialog(env);
            }
            else if (qs.getStatus() == QuestStatus.START) {
                long itemCount;
                if (env.getDialog() == QuestDialog.START_DIALOG && qs.getQuestVarById(0) == 0)
                    return sendQuestDialog(env, 2375);
                else if (env.getDialogId() == 39 && qs.getQuestVarById(0) == 0) {
                    itemCount = player.getInventory().getItemCountByItemId(182209601);
                    if (itemCount > 0) {
                        removeQuestItem(env, 182209601, 1);
                        qs.setStatus(QuestStatus.REWARD);
                        updateQuestStatus(env);
                        return sendQuestDialog(env, 5);
                    }
                    else
                        return sendQuestDialog(env, 2716);
                }
                else
            }
            else
        }
        return false;
    }
}
just a test.
with this fix it works for me :) aion 4.3 code Robyson

Yes, I completed the previous quests she had given me.
I'm going to look at both of them, they're both strange to me and I saw something strange in her 2 codes. I'll check with other emulators.

Reaction score
Doh, I didn't even check the quest handler. As soon as I saw what you posted I knew what the issue was. You can get the quest at 53, but you couldn't turn it in until 55. Your code removes that condition. Thanks!
Emulator code 4.3 Robyson, I can fix several missions and quests from the 3.5 and 4.3 emulator.

Reaction score
I pushed the fix to github, thanks again!
Is this mission so that when you arrive on the map, it will automatically appear for you, without you having to get it from the NPC? ID: 11031 "Can I Eat It?" And there's something strange about this one too, ID: 11032 "Everything's Better with Tentacles". To get the quest from the NPC, you need to relog the character so that the quest is already with you. I'll look into this as it appears to be a problem. I've never done these missions before, so I'll check on another emulator to see how both work.

Reaction score
Is this mission so that when you arrive on the map, it will automatically appear for you, without you having to get it from the NPC? ID: 11031 "Can I Eat It?" And there's something strange about this one too, ID: 11032 "Everything's Better with Tentacles". To get the quest from the NPC, you need to relog the character so that the quest is already with you. I'll look into this as it appears to be a problem. I've never done these missions before, so I'll check on another emulator to see how both work.
Yeah, both of those quests got automatically added when I approached her. I had no problem completing and turning in the first one, then completing the second one when I got it after. I just couldn’t turn it in.

You should link to 5.x DB ;)

Everything's Better With Tentacles (small difference in the quest reward ;) :p )
Wait, wait, wait, are you saying that this site is specific to 5.x versions?

https://aioncodex.com/5x/5x/?sl=1

I had no idea about that if it's true. How am I just now learning this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't know either, you are very good, thank you very much, this detail will definitely make a lot of difference, you love it :)

There are some DB's for Aion ^^

Codex - Aion 5.8 emulator improvement community project - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am trying to do this [01654] level 44 quest called Kishar Balaur. I need to kill indratu grunt and indratu crusader.But apart from one or two, there aren't many of them. Not sure if someone else is having the same problem. Killing them isn't always updating the quest either.

[01661] Level 43 quest Finding Forges is also not working.

Ranger Preceptor's task [03924] [Elyos] wants me to use Transformation skill. But nothing happens when I use that skill. Instead, the quest is updating when I use Spike Bite Trap skill. Stange.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am trying to do this [01654] level 44 quest called Kishar Balaur. I need to kill indratu grunt and indratu crusader.But apart from one or two, there aren't many of them. Not sure if someone else is having the same problem. Killing them isn't always updating the quest either.
I had this too, I thought I fixed it. What commit are you running? Do you have this in heiron.xml?
Code:
<monster_hunt id="1654" start_npc_ids="800413">
        <monster var="0" end_var="5" npc_ids="219108 219134 219136 219133 219135"/>
        <monster var="1" end_var="4" npc_ids="219110 219138"/>

[01661] Level 43 quest Finding Forges is also not working.
Same for me, but I have no idea how to fix proximity quests so I skipped that one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had this too, I thought I fixed it. What commit are you running? Do you have this in heiron.xml?
Code:
<monster_hunt id="1654" start_npc_ids="800413">
        <monster var="0" end_var="5" npc_ids="219108 219134 219136 219133 219135"/>
        <monster var="1" end_var="4" npc_ids="219110 219138"/>

Same for me, but I have no idea how to fix proximity quests so I skipped that one.
Then I'll take a look, if you have more, you can put them there and when I have time I'll fix them if I can ^^``

Reaction score
Then I'll take a look, if you have more, you can put them there and when I have time I'll fix them if I can ^^``
I was sure I had fixed this because I definitely had the same issue, but looking at the code it seems I didn't. The problem is both with the npc IDs in the quest and that there aren't very many of the spawns. I can fix the quest but additional spawns should probably also be added later.

Reaction score
I was sure I had fixed this because I definitely had the same issue, but looking at the code it seems I didn't. The problem is both with the npc IDs in the quest and that there aren't very many of the spawns. I can fix the quest but additional spawns should probably also be added later.
There are things that take time to find the problem and fix.

The encom code is quite confusing as it is a mixture of several codes. Whenever I think I managed to identify with him, I end up losing myself even more. It's extremely confusing for me, as I don't know anything about programming.

Last edited:
Back