• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aishiro's tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally I finished my GUI editor, but I'll not release it because I made it for the Celestia project :)
Aishiro - Aishiro's tools - RaGEZONE Forums

The tool is really simple to use: you just have to drag and drop a control from the right panel to the window and then move, resize or edit control's properties :thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New tool added (made for the Celestia project) :thumbup:

This tool can show all flyff models, play animations and import/export models in COLLADA format.
With this we can create new monsters :eek:tt1:

Now I'll continue my world editor ;)

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally I finished my GUI editor, but I'll not release it because I made it for the Celestia project :)

The tool is really simple to use: you just have to drag and drop a control from the right panel to the window and then move, resize or edit control's properties :thumbup:

That blue theme looks familiar.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhmm, are you release model viewer and converter? Just asking. And you work looks realy cool, respect.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about :ehh:
It's the v19 theme modified for the project...

Monster added that theme first, hence why it looks familiar. It's the exact same color, too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice new model tool. Honestly, it could be achieved by anyone that could check collada formats, other formats and the o3d formats with the proper coding knowledge. I'm actually surprised no one has done it up until you did it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I'm surprised too but learning how skeletal animation works is not easy :p It takes me long time to make this tool...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice new model tool. Honestly, it could be achieved by anyone that could check collada formats, other formats and the o3d formats with the proper coding knowledge. I'm actually surprised no one has done it up until you did it.

Just because we don't make showcase posts, does not meant we haven't done it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back