• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ankkaEmulator v2.1 (BCStorm edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for this. This really helps us, stupid that there are always foolish people with unnecessary comments. If you find this crap, you're not required to download this but then just shut up. Things like 'this is crap' has nothing to author, give constructive criticism and not always want to debunk other people.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Nice I like it.
I am working on some bugs ;-).

Can you give the right banner please ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I wonder is why they release something that is full of bugs in it, what's the point of releasing an emulator with several errors and omissions? The only emulator that was best was Phoenix emu.

If I look like that releases of emulators that are full of bugs and flaws, so it makes me just sick. Someone should really code an emulator, and fix an emulator so that everything works.

I just hope the little genius to the world publishes a great emulator, license server, no error affecting users or database, or the like. Also SQL's, SWF's, a full catalog of latest furniture, and a cool name. And that has its own website.

Thus, rather, which Aaron made​​.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What I wonder is why they release something that is full of bugs in it, what's the point of releasing an emulator with several errors and omissions? The only emulator that was best was Phoenix emu.

If I look like that releases of emulators that are full of bugs and flaws, so it makes me just sick. Someone should really code an emulator, and fix an emulator so that everything works.

I just hope the little genius to the world publishes a great emulator, license server, no error affecting users or database, or the like. Also SQL's, SWF's, a full catalog of latest furniture, and a cool name. And that has its own website.

Thus, rather, which Aaron made​​.

Nobody's stopping you to release an emulator with 0 bugs, have at it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ;d me to I developped the same release for plus emulator ;d

outgoing :

internal static int Bonusrare = 567;//b
internal static int Citizenship = 3452;//b
internal static int CitizenshipProgress = 7867; // Not update
internal static int OpenTalents = 3775;//b
internal static int LoadQuiz = 802;//b
internal static int CheckQuiz = 0x0B00;//b

Incoming :
internal static int StartQuiz = 3691;//b
internal static int ResultatQuiz = 1986;//b
internal static int Citizenship = 1982;//b
internal static int OpenTalents = 3271;//b

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody's stopping you to release an emulator with 0 bugs, have at it.

Did I say anything that could stop? I said that it releases exchangers emulators full of errors and bugs. Which is pretty annoying to see when you see a new item in the rage zone with a release of a new emulator, so it turns out that there is an emulator that full of errors and omissions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the packetlogger/decryption tools that are you using ?
We can help fixing bugs.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I have the emulator running with no errors showing up and I have not been able to go into any rooms. I have used everything supplied in this thread.
So, why don't you trying making your own thread in the help section instead of asking for help in a release? :O It's genius, if only we had that written on a rule page somewhere.

*coughs*
* Asking for help in a release thread is not allowed, use the help section (make a new thread).
*coughs*

Sorry to be a Smartass, but I had to. :eviltongue:

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, why don't you trying making your own thread in the help section instead of asking for help in a release? :O It's genius, if only we had that written on a rule page somewhere.

*coughs*
* Asking for help in a release thread is not allowed, use the help section (make a new thread).
*coughs*

It is time... TO RAISE THE BANHAMMER.

=dj.matias= - ankkaEmulator v2.1 (BCStorm edit) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone got any full working swfs set up with this Emulator,
the ones provided give a Black screen on launching the client.. or after the % gets to 100.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

*coughs*
*coughs*

I wasnt really asking for help just pointing out that it wasn't working.

Reaction score
Meh, let's agree to disagree. :)

Anyway, @KyleeIsProzZ try searching for some SWFs, there's definitely plenty of SWF releases on RZ. http://forum.ragezone.com/search.php?searchid=1418593
I admire that, but since this Emulator is a new UI build of the swf, and different from PlusEMUR2 swf revision I believe, there are no swfs sets/packs as of yet since "AnkkaEmu" has just recently been brought to the Habbo section. -_- That's why i'm asking if anyone can provide a full working swf pack who has set this up fully working.

Last edited:
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I admire that, but since this is a new UI build of the swf, and different from PlusEMUR2 I believe, there are no swfs sets as of yet since AnkkaEmu has just recently been brought to the Habbo section. -_- That's why i'm asking if anyone can provide a full working pack who has set this up fully working,"RELEASE63-201403141222-973151600".

BCStorm isn't new.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I admire that, but since this is a new UI build of the swf, and different from PlusEMUR2 I believe, there are no swfs sets as of yet since AnkkaEmu has just recently been brought to the Habbo section. -_- That's why i'm asking if anyone can provide a full working pack who has set this up fully working,"RELEASE63-201403141222-973151600".
Let me see. I'll just give you my SWFs, I believe they are the latest. Give 'em a try. :) Might take a while to download though. Also, the SWFs usually work across the board regardless of the Emulator, and Ankka is not the first Emulator to have the updated UI. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back