• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ankkaEmulator v2.1 (BCStorm edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please release the complete pack the swf with a compatible client!

EDIT:

Got a compatible with the same client.

BUG: I have a bug, Furni carry in the catalog nor in the rooms, only those in "Furni Shop" section are carrying.
I've tested with several furnidata.txt and furnidata_xml.xml, and neither of the two managed to solve the problem ...

Use latest hof_furni because older hof_furni doesn't work because it doesn't have graphics-tag in furni swf

Reaction score
It's so easy to setup this and people do not bother to read as well. Download the swf pack from AKIIX Plus edit Revision 2 --> https://mega.co.nz/#!xR8gFQLR!LborzIzYKLf4dXHn52J81mGaeTFEJ7UUJSXmGHRPk1U, Then download this SWF: http://swfcrax.com/download.php?release=RELEASE63-201403141222-973151600&type=RC4_PATCHED (He's RC4 patched, so you don't need a banner). Replace that SWF in your SWF folder with Habbo.swf and it should works. Stop with asking for help in this thread, it's a release thread and not an help thread. Some retards will ensure that this thread got closed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get why people keep posting for Ducking help this is the easiest emulator to setup. You guys need to stop trying to get someone to do your work and do it urself if u keep failing at it don't post for help here post it in the help thread which is here this is a release thread not a help one.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Stop posting "bug fixes" that have already been stated. Go back and check if someone has said that the client disconnects for rank 1-3. Would it kill you to check? This thread has caused nothing but problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need a 32 bits version of ankkaemulator of a converter to 32 bits, can you help me? aub

sorry for my bad english i am dutch :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
prejudice to excuse you can give me a compatible client? or a guide? I can not do it from 5 days will help me do even skype name if you can help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In finnish Habbo retro community this guy is prettymuch banned on all main forums mostly for infected releases, Botnet attacks and other stupid things. Download and use with caution..

- Retired staff member from all finnish Habbo Retro-forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it does not stop me from making the mistake 3, my players can not conencter, it's this bug, you can play a shot, not a shot, thank you for helping me fix this bug in more quickly.

Sorry, I'm french me!

.. Hey

duck --, what is a error 3? i'm french .W

Error 3 = ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://vabboworld.fr/client - Error 3 ? .. :'(

Hello, being French, I speak from Google translation.

I started using AnkkaEmulator I prépapré all as it should, and suddenly a bug that occurs all the time ... Error 3, here is a screen.

=dj.matias= - ankkaEmulator v2.1 (BCStorm edit) - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you kindly help me to solve this problem as soon as possible!

Hello, being French, I speak from Google translation.

I started using AnkkaEmulator I prépapré all as it should, and suddenly a bug that occurs all the time ... Error 3, here is a screen.

=dj.matias= - ankkaEmulator v2.1 (BCStorm edit) - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you kindly help me to solve this problem as soon as possible!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To add the command of a room map editor, just add the following code in your emulator:

bin> Debug> System> Commands.ini

For emulators unsourced:

Debug> System> Commands.ini

Add anywhere in the file:

[floor]
floor.minrank=-1
floor.description=start question
floor.prefix=(floor)
floor.input=floor
floor.clubs

Well, it worked for me ... just unable to release it for ordinary users with rank 1.
If anyone knows anything more about the floor, let us know.

Sorry for my english, I speak Portuguese (BR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back