• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Another eiserver.exe i found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's ok now. All i had to do is restore it. Though i thought i already tried that as well as the import, but seems to work now anyway. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know what info should be put in the LoginSvr.exe also i noticed all the quest scripts are looking for files in the Mud3\Envir\Convert_Def\ but its compleatly empty :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure, but hexing of the login server shows it shud only need account db access so i entered it 2wice, i may b wrong but i've tried all other combinations and found no change (or worse). I've convinced my m8s 2 hava go lol (im a bit busy atm). So far i can say, change any korean file names, they cause errors, the DB does seem to be missing a few tables still so that should be looked into.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
divine14 said:
waaaaaaaaaaaa why are all of ur links are DEAD!!!!

judging by when this was first posted 09-07-2004.. maybe thats why? :angel_hyp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been having a problem with my eiserver I don't know wot i need to put in the clientfile1 to me it work please can someone help me by telling me I am might to type in the !setup.txt file

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back