Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anyone just get an earthquake in uk?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Felt it in London. A lot of my friends did not, though. Weird.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In U.S i felt something stange and almost everyone felt it the ground was shaking little by little but nothing happened im glad that's over phew....
When was it?It might happened while you were having earthquake in UK...And i don't get how you have acess to internet if your house was shaking everything should been destroyed or was it a little one?

Reaction score
Was on Wow about 4 mins ago, guildie said she was in an earthquake just then, wierd wierd wierd.

Apparently it was supposed to be near me but didn't sence anything.

Reaction score
In U.S i felt something stange and almost everyone felt it the ground was shaking little by little but nothing happened im glad that's over phew....
When was it?It might happened while you were having earthquake in UK...And i don't get how you have acess to internet if your house was shaking everything should been destroyed or was it a little one?
Ive never felt an earthquake in my life...rare in england

was enough for my house to wobble and stuff fall over - ie i caught my monitor :|

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah

Not much info yet...

is lovin' it
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah, some more info, 4.7 eh?

BBCNews said:
The BBC has received calls from people in Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Manchester, Berkshire and the West Midlands about a "quake".

The tremor could be felt in central Birmingham at about 0100 GMT but it is unclear if it has caused any damage.

The US Geographical Survey's website reported a quake of the magnitude of 4.7 and said the epicentre was 30 miles (50km) south of Kingston-upon-Hull.

The West Midlands was hit by an earthquake in 2002 in the Dudley area that reached 5.0 on the Richter scale and caused damage to homes.

Jemma Harrison, 22, in Bury, Greater Manchester, said: "It was really bad. I was fast asleep and woke up and the room was shaking and there was a loud bang and alarms were going off."

Natasha Cavey, in Tipton in the West Midlands, said: "All my cupboard doors flew open and the whole house shook, it was unreal. I can't believe it."

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I felt nothing, but my friend 2 minutes down the road did, and then my MSN was flooded with people saying "OMG JOO FEEL THAT?"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Weird, earthquakes rarely happen in the UK

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mother Earth, is getting angry.
=p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow, pretty weird. I've only felt an earthquake once, and I was extremely young. Seems like nothing serious went down tho, so it's great to see everyone's still ok.

Back