Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anyone just get an earthquake in uk?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It has begun! The day after tomorrow.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There have been earthquakes in the UK for a while, they just aren't very common! I was with some girl and she thought I was shaking the bed......I had to actually persuade her that I cannot shake the entire house lol

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Scary and interesting. Isn't it?

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did and the last time they told us in school earthquakes don't come :( what if it sucks things in the ground

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The UK doesn't get hurricane or twisters because the sea around us is to cold to form one.

The UK is the lowest hot spot for earthquakes. Once every 20years is as good as it gets.

The UK is slanted. In hundreds of years time the south will be under water and the goats in Scotland will be higher than before. BEHHH!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The UK doesn't get hurricane or twisters because the sea around us is to cold to form one.

The UK is the lowest hot spot for earthquakes. Once every 20years is as good as it gets.

The UK is slanted. In hundreds of years time the south will be under water and the goats in Scotland will be higher than before. BEHHH!

Every 20 years? I think there was one in 2007, and one in 2002 lol. I don't think they're as uncommon as that.

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the last 7 or so years there's been two memorable ones.

On average the UK has around 200 earthquakes it's just that we don't notice them, and yeah I am pretty close to the most effected area. Mum woke up and thought someone had hit the house in a car or something, good old me slept all the way through it. ;)

/wave

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

actually your more likely to see a tornado in the uk than anywhere in the world.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
uk gets about 200 tornadoes a year i think, and as were densely populated your more likely to see one in the uk than anywhere else in the world

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its Cloverfield All Over Again!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
"The largest earthquake Britain has felt for 25 years was caused by a maze of undetected faults lying beneath the country"

“They are random and they happen all over the country. Looking at the pattern, if someone asked me where there was a good chance where one would happen next, I would say in North Wales or northwest Scotland or Hereford, but they are completely random.”

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That wasn't an earthquake, me and my son Jesus were just bowling...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ITV news sorta pointed out the obvious when they said that 'It came from undergroundz!'

Back