Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AO 2022 Server&client files with source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By default, these files are set up to connect to database using "atum" user and "callweb" password. Make a new login with these credentials for your database and see if this fixes things
When starting a MSSQL management Studio you should be able to login with "atum" user and "callweb" password if everything is done correctly.

Here's my logs, thing is I can log into the MSSQL database with SLQ management studio (UN:autm, PW:callweb)
12-16 09:21:54.920|[Notify] elapsed time after turn on !! 0Day 17h:19m:39s LogFileCreateCount( 1) ServerCreateTime[[ERROR] fopen( szServerName, rb )]
12-16 09:21:54.920|Pre Server Start
12-16 09:21:55.011| ServerGroup: ACE46, Enable(1) MGameServerID(10061)
12-16 09:21:55.012| [Notify] [S_ALLOWED_IP_RELOAD_JHSEOL] AllowedToolIP Add (127.0.0.1)
12-16 09:21:55.012| [Notify] [S_ALLOWED_IP_RELOAD_JHSEOL] AllowedToolIP Add (172.20.20.20)
12-16 09:21:55.012| [Notify] [S_ALLOWED_IP_RELOAD_JHSEOL] Reload AllowedToolIP Count ( 2) AllowedToolIPList Version
12-16 09:21:57.051| [Notify] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc# 10000 CWinSocket::WS_CONNECTED wParam(0)
12-16 09:21:57.051| [Notify] CPreGlobal::InitServerSocket# Starting...
12-16 09:21:57.072| [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 10000
12-16 09:21:57.076| [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 11000 updated version files !
12-16 09:21:57.076| [Notify] CPreIOCP::IOCPInit# 12000 arranged version list !
12-16 09:22:13.725|[DB Error] fail to connect DBServer(CPreIOCP::IOCPInit_) !! ,1433 atum2_db_account : Wrong DB Password
12-16 09:23:57.217|[Notify] CSPToMPWinSocket Timeout !!
12-16 09:54:03.519|[Error] PreServer IOCPInit Error
12-16 09:54:04.070|[ERROR] CPreGlobal::OnPacketNotifyOfSPToMPWinSoc_ InitServerSocket_ error !!12-16 10:13:52.557| [Notify] CPreGlobal::EndServerSocket#
12-16 10:13:52.557|CGlobalGameServer::EndServerSocket_1
12-16 10:13:52.557|######################## Server IOCPClean ########################

12-16 10:13:52.581|Pre Server End

12-16 10:13:52.581|CGlobalGameServer::EndServerSocket_1

Yeah I'm not sure if this is a config issue or a data base one, do I need to change anything here?
yb2WWXB - AO 2022 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Caster can I see an example config global and arena config? I think I'm missing information that's not letting the server talk to my database.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I used 3.5 version of yours and followed every step. After I try to login I get this unknown error.
Note: 4.6 works fine
Note2: and for some reason I have korean user interface

Angry Catster - AO 2022 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry to bump, Having personal issues with my pc right now, I couldn't get Visual 2015 to work on win 11 so I'll have to use 2019 but with that I tried extracting the 46 source and I get corruption errors. I'm going to do a fresh install of everything and try again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apparently, clowns behind xigncode3 decided to nuke my ep 4.6 GitHub repository. Future source releases would be on the cloud.
Also a mini update for 4.6 release:
· Some text and ui elements will now scale with your monitor resolution. For example, health/shield bars on a 4k screen would take almost the same screen space as on a 1080p monitor instead of being super tiny and unreadable (in theory at least – I don’t have a 4k screen).
· Remade the crosshair in a 4x resolution, so it’s no longer a blurry mess on high res screens. It’s also properly centered now.
You can re-download files from the main post, or download a patch itself and apply it to your server and client.
As for the weird crashes some people experience ­– these files seem to live a live of their own and work only when they want to. I’m not a programmer and have no idea how to troubleshoot and fix such problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apparently, clowns behind xigncode3 decided to nuke my ep 4.6 GitHub repository. Future source releases would be on the cloud.
Also a mini update for 4.6 release:
· Some text and ui elements will now scale with your monitor resolution. For example, health/shield bars on a 4k screen would take almost the same screen space as on a 1080p monitor instead of being super tiny and unreadable (in theory at least – I don’t have a 4k screen).
· Remade the crosshair in a 4x resolution, so it’s no longer a blurry mess on high res screens. It’s also properly centered now.
You can re-download files from the main post, or download a patch itself and apply it to your server and client.
As for the weird crashes some people experience ­– these files seem to live a live of their own and work only when they want to. I’m not a programmer and have no idea how to troubleshoot and fix such problems.

Do you have discord something that I can contact you beside this forum? I would like to have a chat with you. Maybe a mutural beneficial deals.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all! You guys are great, this is a game that had its potential wasted on its official publishers.

I followed the setup guide and have all 5 server launching and am able to log in to the game. There are 2 issues I am running into; First, I cannot deal damage to enemies but the targetting reticle works fine. Second, my missiles on rmb fire fine, but do not consume ammo nor get rendered, only the reloading bar appears.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I have done wrong to fix this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all! You guys are great, this is a game that had its potential wasted on its official publishers.

I followed the setup guide and have all 5 server launching and am able to log in to the game. There are 2 issues I am running into; First, I cannot deal damage to enemies but the targetting reticle works fine. Second, my missiles on rmb fire fine, but do not consume ammo nor get rendered, only the reloading bar appears.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I have done wrong to fix this?
possibly you need to disable the invisible command.
GM accounts have a feature where they can't see you or launch missiles inside it.
You will have to use /invisible so that you can deal damage and shoot the missiles and that the other players can see you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I'm a complete newbie to running a private server and really my intention is just to run a local instance to play around with and study it and have a better understanding of how ACE online works since I'm in the planning phase of creating a AO like SP game in the Halo Reach MCC (Blam!) engine since the dev tools have been released for Halo MCC.
I'm just having no luck at getting this run, following your guide and St34lth4ng3l database guide. I think the issue I have is a .config path error and/or the server isn't connecting to the SQL database :?: as the moment I run the watchprocess.exe I get a wall of errors on each server component.

ThZy4mP - AO 2022 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance It's really hard to follow a lot of the guides here since there is so much conflicting information and sources. I saw your github and I think getting a centralized repo on this game would be most beneficial.
hello, I newbie here. After doing everything above, I got same error with you. Have you guide me ?

I am newbie here. Well, I got the same error as Vayeate said. Please help me.

is there anybody still online in this forum. Please help !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have file servers 4.3 or 4.6 with the original or non-bug database?

All the files I try have the database screwed up and full of bugs

Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help with an error when starting the game?

Maybe you need install some driver or something in your build are wrong

Hello, I am Vietnam. Sorry for English because the forum's AI does not allow comment in Vietnamese. I am progressing to build a src EP.46 with Vietnamese. Can we do it together ? My info : vtd.vothanhdong@gmail.com
It simply performs the replacement of 3 files that are in the common folder
1684115461805 - AO 2022 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done 99% Vietnamese, but interface is still English, how do i edit interface, pls help.
Screenshot 2023-05-17 003335 - AO 2022 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done 99% Vietnamese, but interface is still English, how do i edit interface, pls help.
View attachment 235597
You can get this from an official VN client
just copy the interface.tex file which is in the res-tex folder
Assuming you want everything in vn,
You will have to copy the following files
load.tex
select.tex
interface.tex
With these files you should already have all your client in vn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get this from an official VN client
just copy the interface.tex file which is in the res-tex folder
Assuming you want everything in vn,
You will have to copy the following files
load.tex
select.tex
interface.tex
With these files you should already have all your client in vn
Thank you so much, but i had a problem with interface, my aim shot isn't in center of the screen and very very small. I think because the interface is not original right?
Untitled - AO 2022 Server&client files with source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much, but i had a problem with interface, my aim shot isn't in center of the screen and very very small. I think because the interface is not original right?View attachment 235643
if you got it from an official phidoi client, you shouldn't have that problem.
Possibly in the source code update Angry made, it only works with the interface he made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got it from Official Phi Doi 2 VTC client, i think need to fix it by my self, thanks a lot. Don't know why but now my Sort button is crash, every time hover on it in Inventory, the Client is crash LOL

Back