Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AO 2022 Server&client files with source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, I’ve changed some stuff with the hud, mostly because a few parts of the vanilla one looks ugly and pixelated at high resolutions or are too small. To fix the crosshair, unpack interface.tex from my release and find all files related to it. I think it’s 5 files – t_o_red.png, t_o_red1.png, t_o_blue.png, t_angle.png and t_angle1.png. Put them into your interface.tex.

The safest (but tedious) way to localize the hud would be finding all interface elements you want to translate in your interface.tex, then transplanting them onto my interface.tex.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, I’ve changed some stuff with the hud, mostly because a few parts of the vanilla one looks ugly and pixelated at high resolutions or are too small. To fix the crosshair, unpack interface.tex from my release and find all files related to it. I think it’s 5 files – t_o_red.png, t_o_red1.png, t_o_blue.png, t_angle.png and t_angle1.png. Put them into your interface.tex.

The safest (but tedious) way to localize the hud would be finding all interface elements you want to translate in your interface.tex, then transplanting them onto my interface.tex.
Thank you verymuch, btw how can i unpack and repack .tex file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried setting up version 4.6 and it seems like the servers can't connect to each other. FieldSystem, IMSystem, and NPCSystem get something like this:

Code:
05-21 13:23:09.390|[Error] WndProc(), Can't connect to FieldServer[      127.0.0.1:15103] Reconnect

I know the guide says not to use 127.0.0.1 but I've tried my actual IP, 192.168.x.x, etc and they all have the same issue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you enable the setting in the SQL tool?
I tried setting up version 4.6 and it seems like the servers can't connect to each other. FieldSystem, IMSystem, and NPCSystem get something like this:

Code:
05-21 13:23:09.390|[Error] WndProc(), Can't connect to FieldServer[      127.0.0.1:15103] Reconnect

I know the guide says not to use 127.0.0.1 but I've tried my actual IP, 192.168.x.x, etc and they all have the same issue
Did you enable the setting in the SQL tool?
If have problem.
send me discord mp : Soviec#6964

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, So What is the purpose of "start.bat" file ? Why we should use this to launch the game ?
In my country, the game start by clicking an *.exe file. I'm trying to implement my XOR IP into source code but I can not launch the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, So What is the purpose of "start.bat" file ? Why we should use this to launch the game ?
In my country, the game start by clicking an *.exe file. I'm trying to implement my XOR IP into source code but I can not launch the game.
did you make the change in localizationdefinecommon.h?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you make the change in localizationdefinecommon.h?
Yes. I've already changed my XOR IP in the localizationdefinecommon.h and build project. When I run the *.exe file, they said that : Can not automatically update. Please download the patch game from homepage.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. I've already changed my XOR IP in the localizationdefinecommon.h and build project. When I run the *.exe file, they said that : Can not automatically update. Please download the patch game from homepage.
only change versioninfo.ver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. My launcher game runs in Borderless windows. I can not move or minimize the launcher. So, please help me how to fix it to the normal windows ?
Can anybody share the tool how to add new account without editting in the database ?
How can I edit my Character Item ?
How can I edit my Character level ?
How can I edit my Character Nation ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this thread will get longer if they start asking how to fix this or how to change that.
If there is any mod, please close the thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. I am reading the source to find how to change the Borderless Windows Mode to Normal Windows. It's very waste of time instead of asking Who had updated it in the source. Please help me !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. I am reading the source to find how to change the Borderless Windows Mode to Normal Windows. It's very waste of time instead of asking Who had updated it in the source. Please help me !
It is easy to find it.
Check the following definition.
borderless
:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is easy to find it.
Check the following definition.
borderless
:D
Yeah. I tried to search the Word : borderless but I can not find this word. Do you know the source is a plenty of word & a plenty of file. Wasting a lot of time !!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah. I tried to search the Word : borderless but I can not find this word. Do you know the source is a plenty of word & a plenty of file. Wasting a lot of time !!
VS has several ways to perform the search.
Just use Ctrl + F and enter the word borderless and it will find it for you.
Obviously this comes from the client. So the solution is obviously client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VS has several ways to perform the search.
Just use Ctrl + F and enter the word borderless and it will find it for you.
Obviously this comes from the client. So the solution is obviously client.
Yeah, I found it. This is in the DirectXLib Solution in Client Project. Just Search keyword : BOOL borderless = TRUE . Then changing it to :
BOOL boderless = FALSE.
Hope anybody who come here in the future can get my reply.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source has edited the ARENA base item , ex : Advance Weapon, Standard Weapon, Defender Armour, Point,etc. Please help me how to edit the ARENA base Item when we select 3 types of Gear : Attack, Defense, Support !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoops! Recently got myself an nvidia card and it turns out that ep4.3 and ep3.5 instantly crash on nvidia cards. Here is a couple of small fixes that should remedy this and some other stuff:

Episode 3.5 patch 1.1:
• Bach mountain monster spawns fix;
• fixes for slot machines;
• fix for moving turret on El Dorado Metropolis;
• fix for some enemies not having names;
• fix for the game crashing on nvidia cards.

Episode 4.3 patch 1.1:
• fixes for slot machines;
• fix for the game crashing on nvidia cards.

To fix nvidia crashing, I used dxvk, which requires a somewhat new videocard. If you are having problems with this patch, try using older d3d9 instead (it was used in the previous version):

Episode 4.6 patch 1.3:
• fix for moving turret on El Dorado Metropolis.

You can re-download files from the main post, or download a patch itself and apply it to your server and client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coming soon.... A leaked DreamACEvn source EP x?
I think that would end this game.

Last edited:
Back