Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom arcade Punish [CODED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome Ragezoners this is not my SWF file, but i've coded it for you!, I hope you like my release,

SWF Url:

SQL codes:

Furnidata- ["s","382794827","Arcade_Punish","382794","0","1","1","Arcade Punish","Arcade Punish",","-1,"-1"],

Catalog_items- INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(382794827, 'CataID', '382794827', 'Arcade_Punish', '15000', '0', '0', '1');

Furniture- INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES
(382794827, 'Arcade_Punish', 'Arcade_Punish', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 382794827, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

Screenie of Proof- Untitled - arcade Punish [CODED] - RaGEZONE Forums

Rates /10 please? :eek:tt1: have a very good day!!!!

Anything you need coded, Just PM me and i will code! you need the SWF though! Thank you:)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

T3D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[11/10] i love skull! Goodluck with ur next custom!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[11/10] i love skull! Goodluck with ur next custom!
Thank you so much.

Sorry but I have seen this before.
JustTime, You may have seen it before, as i said 'These are not created by me, i only code them' Thank you for your post though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have still so mutch to learn.. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back