• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom arcade Punish [CODED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome Ragezoners this is not my SWF file, but i've coded it for you!, I hope you like my release,

SWF Url:

SQL codes:

Furnidata- ["s","382794827","Arcade_Punish","382794","0","1","1","Arcade Punish","Arcade Punish",","-1,"-1"],

Catalog_items- INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(382794827, 'CataID', '382794827', 'Arcade_Punish', '15000', '0', '0', '1');

Furniture- INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES
(382794827, 'Arcade_Punish', 'Arcade_Punish', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 382794827, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

Screenie of Proof- Untitled - arcade Punish [CODED] - RaGEZONE Forums

Rates /10 please? :eek:tt1: have a very good day!!!!

Anything you need coded, Just PM me and i will code! you need the SWF though! Thank you:)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

T3D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[11/10] i love skull! Goodluck with ur next custom!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[11/10] i love skull! Goodluck with ur next custom!
Thank you so much.

Sorry but I have seen this before.
JustTime, You may have seen it before, as i said 'These are not created by me, i only code them' Thank you for your post though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have still so mutch to learn.. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back