Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcemu [ArcEmu] Uploads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had that problem too, and also with the aspire heartstone emulator... Actually i have the same with the latest revision of arc emu, i dont know what can be.
Try this, extract again your dbc files and maps according to the version of you emu (3.0.9 or 3.1.0) and use the correct version of world of warcraft. Also update your logon and character database. That works with my aspire emulator, and now im using aspire :D. But not with arc emu... If someone hears the cause of this problem plz post it here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The newest Rival Database doesn't work with Arc Emu we need the last revesions of Hearthstone

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe Bong is bussy. If you wanna i can compile the lastest revision of arcemu and aspire with sun++ for you, while Bong comes.

What do you say?

(My english... i'm french)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it will be nice,because the newest rival database can only be used with the latest hearthstone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, anyone has the latest arc emu 3.0.9 which is rev 26++ compiled ? mind to share it? thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I have a problem - When I try to create a character and hit accept, it takes me back to my character list but my character isn't there. Then when I look at my world console it says there was an error trying to create the character in the character table of the character DB because the table's column count didn't match the value count. It shows me the values it tried to insert and there's a huge amount of zeros (like maybe 150) Any ideas on how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a picture from the console just in case...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man I downloaded ArcEmu rev 2713 from their SVN, compiled it, and it's working error-free so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On another note, if anyone is using RivalDB rev 242 from bong25's post, be aware that it's missing a row in the playercreateinfo_items table. The row it's missing means that all death knights are created without their weapon. It can be fixed by copying in that table from antoher DB, such as WhyDB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an updated version of RIvalDB tested and working with 3.0.9? Rev 242 has almost none of the Death Knight quests working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to solve the problem where the character items disappear whenever i relog?

Back