• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Arcemu [ArcEmu] Uploads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh poor old arcemu.. getting even more bugged revision after revision. i used 2680 rev. the spells and npc combat processes were way better then the last rev. nevermind.
can someone explain to me wtf is this "Upgrading the realm to Wrath of the Lich King. This will take a very long time..." in the heartstone's world console?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm, i'll make a new thread as this one's dead

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need some help. I have been browsing through repacks lately. They all do not seem to tell me which World and Logon dbs to get. Is there a general db I should get?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm posting updates of WhyDB and ArcEmu.
I see there are also a lot people like RivalDB. I will see if i can get newer one's on that too.
Good luck people!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for the work you put into these i know it can be a thankless job at times :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didnt find anywhere else to post this, figured that id do it here. The DK beginner quest where y have to kill a unworthy is bugged- the key doesnt work. Making the dk class unplayable. All the tier 9 /heroic vendors doesnt spawn in the argent tournament grounds, icecrown.Also, theres no flying trainer in thrallmar- and the purchase part is pretty busted, visually. Will there be a fix? :w00t:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The DK beginner quest where y have to kill a unworthy is bugged- the key doesnt work. Making the dk class unplayable.

It seems the World DB, try to switch to IFDB I uploaded in first page, install it as new world DB then update with changesets 12 and 13, then again update with arcscripts_full.sql, finally add those LUA scripts from "IFDB-Rev35\release\scripts" to arcEmu scripts folder.

That's it. :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks 4 the update (It really works,partially).
Although now ive encountered a real problem, The following quests;

"Deaths challenge" Death knight initiates cant be challenged. Ex. only saying "Are you challenging me, brother?" (No accept button availible)

"The gift that keeps on giving" The tool is totally useless, nothing happens.

"Grand theft palomino"-> The horses can only be killed.(not mounted)

(I believe the grand theft, deaths challenge quests are needed to "move" on and leave eastern plaguelands)
Are all totally bugged.
Although im sad that its starting to feel like im the only one whining here, the idea of releasing pre-compiled emus and DB's is fantastic :thumbup:. Still, the quests i mentioned above, can they be fixed? :blush: or is thre any possibility to "remove" the objective so y can finish the quest without really doing it?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks 4 the update (It really works,partially).

Although im sad that its starting to feel like im the only one whining here, the idea of releasing pre-compiled emus and DB's is fantastic :thumbup: .

Well the thread was actually almost died, and for quite long time I have never played this game due to family reason.

But I will try to get this things alive again.

And it sad also that for long time the DK part of the game is still not fully functional. I guest :D:

Back