• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

As I enter my server Tantra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends would like saver if I can help it is not like this come to my server and mount the files I do not pull any eror or anything but not this come as much if they would help me my msn is uruapanymas@live.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some basic language knowledge is required.

Or keep playing Imperio and Extreme.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is already assembles files and all entered the game but I see no server to choose someone save me pass by that?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
read again the guide at omen's thread....you miss something you must do there...

regards,
boykanto ^^

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude, p help nmn po, pano me gumawa ng private server ng tantra/:juggle:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, p help nmn po, pano me gumawa ng private server ng tantra/:juggle:

first state that in english...

second read every thread in this section...your question has already been answered long time ago..

regards,
boykanto ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wehew boykanto,this is not a filipino community, this is an international community, so You should use english as a medium of language.

He was trying to ask how to set up a server of Tantra, as an answer please readthe stickies...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wehew boykanto,this is not a filipino community, this is an international community, so You should use english as a medium of language.

He was trying to ask how to set up a server of Tantra, as an answer please readthe stickies...

what do you think of the language i'm using in my post?

regards,
boykanto ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back