Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

As I enter my server Tantra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends would like saver if I can help it is not like this come to my server and mount the files I do not pull any eror or anything but not this come as much if they would help me my msn is uruapanymas@live.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some basic language knowledge is required.

Or keep playing Imperio and Extreme.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is already assembles files and all entered the game but I see no server to choose someone save me pass by that?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
read again the guide at omen's thread....you miss something you must do there...

regards,
boykanto ^^

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude, p help nmn po, pano me gumawa ng private server ng tantra/:juggle:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, p help nmn po, pano me gumawa ng private server ng tantra/:juggle:

first state that in english...

second read every thread in this section...your question has already been answered long time ago..

regards,
boykanto ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wehew boykanto,this is not a filipino community, this is an international community, so You should use english as a medium of language.

He was trying to ask how to set up a server of Tantra, as an answer please readthe stickies...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wehew boykanto,this is not a filipino community, this is an international community, so You should use english as a medium of language.

He was trying to ask how to set up a server of Tantra, as an answer please readthe stickies...

what do you think of the language i'm using in my post?

regards,
boykanto ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back