Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

At last, somebody write a guide about Thols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, few of you know how to do this.

Write a guide!

@work
Reaction score
I added them manually and now trying to make them as they should i mean KH Wars .......

Its quit difficult to describe how to make manually but i will release it as my work on them will over

Enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I added them manually and now trying to make them as they should i mean KH Wars .......

Its quit difficult to describe how to make manually but i will release it as my work on them will over

Enjoy
Nice excuse :p
:laugh:

I know about the Thol, but for me Tax system is still a mystry i dont care about it as cvr knows how it works and he implemented it already..will "TRY TO" post here when i come to know exactly how it works

Last edited:
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I apply for tournament but then I cannot see the Tournament tree :(

Reaction score

I know about the Thol, but for me Tax system is still a mystry i dont care about it as cvr knows how it works and he implemented it already..will "TRY TO" post here when i come to know exactly how it works

I have no Idea about the Tax system (Works or not works) in the server files released in Ragezone. Personally with my server files, it works fine.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I "think" I made some progress with the whole thing. BUT, the @TMSTART command is not working at all, it's like "Battleserver" never listens to it.

TMCOnfig.ini is configured and used the @TMDAY_TW & @TMDAY_TY commands but nothing happened when it was time for TM to start.Only thing I noticed is that I was not allowed to create new knighthoods.

I am not sure if it's supposed to work this way in order to start the Tournament, any info is welcome.

@work
Reaction score
Well i was using so many command like one after another and so on.....

I found soething like below i posted .

2 things i couldnt figure out .

1. After this my Battle Server crashed
2. I forgot which command was there i tried many but didnt get it back again.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TYR is the "All-out-War" , you CANNOT start that if there is no Thol/Ertakin tournament 1st.

I suppose it crashed cos you have manually edited the files to make Thol.

@TYR_BEGIN or @TYR_START I don't remember, those are ZS commands not BS.

@CB_xxx commands arrange Clan Battles and keep score , when "war" is over you can announce the winning KH and the loser's KH is automatically disbanded. In this mode there is an option to surrender and avoid having your KH disbanded but it's not working, I suppose it's only operational when user declares war and not GM.

@work
Reaction score
Is there any connection of TM server with all this ?....... that yellow one

I was having some problem with it i tried a lot to fix it but it says MainServer Listen server fail

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

how to find out BS GM commands .....

unpack BS ???

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's unpacked already ;)

BS & TMServer I think are the same thing, only TM server is the older version. But I am not sure.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now that SQs are working :thumbup:.....I think it's time to find out how to start the Thol Match.

Anyone made any progress?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one can any one can write GUIDE na for creating hideout some of us know but they are keeping scerete

write GUIDE about hideouts as possible as u can

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plzz write about thols plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anna

its a request from all a3 members many are wating for thols u can be kind a make a guide i mean to describe how to make them manualy which u told that u have made manualy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry for dumping old posts

if u know about Thols u can share with RZ friends na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back