Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Audition offline error denied fixed^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey people just thought i'd make a quick guide for making an audition offline server, all files are sorted to make this as quick and easy as possible for people^^
This is a video guide so make sure you download the tutorial.
Remember to download all the files provided.

Needed Files:
(Size:213.88 KB)
(Size:68.49 KB)
(Size:3.35 MB)
(Size:1.18 MB)
(Size:21.52 MB)
(Size:9.76 MB)
(Size:917.93 KB)
(Size:58.18 MB)

Audition client download:
(Size:99 MB)
(Size:54.32 MB)

Updates:
(Size:14.64 MB)
(Size:26.78 MB)
(for problems with the patcher not loading)

I will be releasing the first update either today or tomorrow so keep posted people^^

If you know what your doing with servers feel free to play around with it, if not i will be releasing new files atleast once every 2 weeks.
Also If i have forgot anything please let me know and i'll re-edit it.
Make sure to download 7zip if dont already have it, everything i pack is in 7zip.
At the moment it only contains 74 songs and all the beat up songs are lv4 to 5 only.^^
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT2ZhHqUjC4"]YouTube- Audition offline tut part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVPY1aNXoU"]YouTube- Audition offline tut part 2[/ame]

Code:
Tutorials:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgYbTTPijWA"]Acv Tutorial
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJkoJTYC-yo"]Access Denied Tutorial[/URL][/url]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Audition offline

Nice :) Can I hv ur email , i'll contact you if I had a problem with it or anything that I want to ask you .

p/s : btw , great job:thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

How to change the money value ~_~

I want buy the clothes .

(wondering if can buy the clothes)

pls help me .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At the moment you cant really buy clothes until i have sorted the web out,
i will upload a guide for you later on how to increase your cash or how to get clothes without the web. i'll pm you my email later^^

Reaction score

Good job, very nice and clean guide.

There shouldn't be issues when installing this server, maybe a DB mysql connect error.

Btw where the beef? No music in videos disappointed. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry man my screen recorder doesnt like my sound card i can add some music if u really need it xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi bro, you will make some sort of update and post here?

im sry for bad english :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes i will try to update it alot^^
is anyone having any trouble with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks bro, your post helped me a lot ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Audition offline + Other tuts feel free to request

EDIT:
Okay...the files (Client Files) are labeled Audition.7zp.001
How on earth do I extract something that isn't compatible with 7zp then? I tried going into properties and changing it back to a normal .7zp file, but naturally that just corrupts it. What the hell am I suppose to do?
________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for this! I really missed this game! *Nostalgia!*
Anyway, is could you maybe create a tut for setting this up with Navicat? Or is it basically what I think it is, execute SQL's and then what not?

(P.S. I am still downloading everything, this is just a question :D )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i honestly dont use navicat but i'm sure the database setup is similar with that too...
But with the Audition.7z.001 and so on, put them all in the same folder and either highlight all of them or just number one and right click it then go to 7zip and click extract to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plz bro, help me, is giving me this error, do not know what to do, to play that crazy to audition but I'm not getting because of this error.
look at this:
deathwishanime - Audition offline error denied fixed^^ - RaGEZONE Forums

plz help me bro.

Note: your client audition is corrupted, so it can extract up to acv025 and the rest of the files until it can draw, but when I see the look files, are without their normal size, has nothing in them that you will or can post rebuild these files?

waiting for reply, and sorry for anything man!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At the moment you cant really buy clothes until i have sorted the web out,
i will upload a guide for you later on how to increase your cash or how to get clothes without the web. i'll pm you my email later^^

Okay ^^ Hope you can make it as soon as possible xD

Hehe:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EDIT:

Anyway, is could you maybe create a tut for setting this up with Navicat? Or is it basically what I think it is, execute SQL's and then what not?

(P.S. I am still downloading everything, this is just a question :D )

Yea you just need to execute the SQLs i have already configured them so there should be no problem with them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank You So Much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey everyone sorry for the delay on posting back, im going to make a tutorial for anyone having a (access is denied on *@localhost) error while opening the server also im going to upload a reg file for anyone whos not able to open the patcher xD
let me know if you need anything else.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

EDIT:
Okay...the files (Client Files) are labeled Audition.7zp.001
How on earth do I extract something that isn't compatible with 7zp then? I tried going into properties and changing it back to a normal .7zp file, but naturally that just corrupts it. What the hell am I suppose to do?
________________________________________________________________________________________

So are you not using 7zip? cause usually all you need to do is extract using the first file *.001 or something like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys I Extract Is Eror

Help ME Plesse

Plesse ReUpload And Check Audition client .rar to Part Plesse

i Extract Files are eror

Last edited:
Back