Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Audition offline error denied fixed^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i m up 2 mustartup bit in ur tut, and been stuck on messengerserver 4 ages(keeps on running)

Hi what is the problem does it show error denied for root@localhost or is it something else please give more info so i can help xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i request this topic is locked or maybe deleted people keep posting about the files and ive already stated that they are unhealthy,
dont worry though everyone i will making a new tutorial this time including the web and many new files including lots of custom songs also if it doesn't get locked or deleted please use this thread to tell me what you would like on the new release of mine...
e.g. songs
how the gui looks (change of colour, ect)
just anything really.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the only unhealthy file is sqlyog which can be downloaded anywhere else.
anyway... im using the other files from here and a chinese client I already had
I am able to connect trhough the patcher and open the game but the servers looses connection to mysql server every 3 seconds. I don't know why

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help i can't get on here i think its because the downloads on mediafire is no longer available please help me?
{edit}
um what about some ke$ha songs rhianna, katy perry,trey songz, andd i cant think..

Last edited:
Reaction score
why are the links are dead??? plss i need help.. i'm dying to play this game xD:*:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

help!! the links are dead...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why are the links are dead??? plss i .. i'm dying to play this game xD:*:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

help!! the links are dead...

The links were removed due to the fact some of them were infected and the main client got corrupt during me uploading it.
I have started a new thread where i am uploading most of my audition files.
Just keep checking back there till you find what you need.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The links were removed due to the fact some of them were infected and the main client got corrupt during me uploading it.
I have started a new thread where i am uploading most of my audition files.
Just keep checking back there till you find what you need.

(y) I will wait for your next tutorial
and the file reuploaded :D

Back