Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello

Can you help this way I am getting an error?

Reaction score
Yes! There are other files, another server that will open for testing now in October.

I see, I don't know too much about Aura Kingdom servers or its gameplay itself. Neither were to find these files.

Edit: Oh, you're talking about a live server. Thought it was new server files that were coming ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a character problem in some letters what to do for it. exlp (ş İ ü ) vb

Turkish character problem can help you live.?

(Ğ,İ,Ş,Ö,Ü)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server language must be US.

Hey Yoko,

Mind giving us the rundown of what's not included in your (june-2019) release? Such as is there a housing system? Does Guardian Knight fishing quests work? Level cap? Dungeons? etc. Kind of want to know what I need to work on myself (packet sniffing, etc) before I dive right into it.

Thank you <3

Reaction score
Hey Yoko,

Mind giving us the rundown of what's not included in your (june-2019) release? Such as is there a housing system? Does Guardian Knight fishing quests work? Level cap? Dungeons? etc. Kind of want to know what I need to work on myself (packet sniffing, etc) before I dive right into it.

Thank you <3
house system not work yet.
fishing ok.
level cap 90 and contents (next release level cap 110 and contents)
dungeons: Twilight Forest.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
house system not work yet.
fishing ok.
level cap 90 and contents (next release level cap 110 and contents)
dungeons: Twilight Forest.

Any particular issue you are running into with the housing system? Also I believe you said next release is October correct? =)

Reaction score
Hey, @yokohiro I think I've messed up the client... Or its already this way? The hair of female characters are bugged, I think. The male one is okay, look:

dzXPxGj - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

Every female character has its hair bugged this way. Also the grass on character creation is bugged too. They keep disappearing and reappearing while we chose the class.

ITs bugged? OR it was because I have put a translated UI and font in the client?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
My ItemMall isnt like the one in the post images, I think the screenshots arent the same of the new cliente (Jun). Look:

My ItemMall using the ItemMall+Bonus Mall.sql from this topic:

9Z52jY4 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

The ItemMall with the right tabs:

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi
the game is nice, but my problem is that I need to translate it into my own country language so that it can appeal to the customer. this script is in english. I am able to translate the Turkish letters into my own country by editing how to correct unicode spelling errors. If you have friends with knowledge, you can send private messages for help or share with people who want to learn.

Reaction score
My ItemMall isnt like the one in the post images, I think the screenshots arent the same of the new cliente (Jun). Look:

My ItemMall using the ItemMall+Bonus Mall.sql from this topic:

9Z52jY4 - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

The ItemMall with the right tabs:

yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

rename your table itemmal from ffaccount and execute this SQL.

and execute this command.
/reload_itemmall_db

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could not create character profile
The server language must be US.
set locale to en_US.ISO88591 and restart server

i set at
centos 6.9 > in file /etc/sysconfig/i18n and restart server but didn't work , or set where ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Strange, I was able to login in the two servers (channels) 1010 and 1020. Now when I try to log in the second (1020) it gives me the "connection to the server failed (0)" error =/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this! Keep it up bro!
By the way, I'm stuck on downloading Yoko Client around 50% and it's not continuing anymore. Any updated link?
Thanks in advanced!

Back