• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so what did are still coming with the files ??? :)

maybe new class new quests everything fixed i know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I get to point number 5 - Install PostGreSQL, I insert the code you left but it doesn't work, I also tried with many other codes but it always gives me the same error, can you help me out?

Reaction score
When I get to point number 5 - Install PostGreSQL, I insert the code you left but it doesn't work, I also tried with many other codes but it always gives me the same error, can you help me out?

Code:
yum install http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-3.noarch.rpm
yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
yum install http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos93-9.3-3.noarch.rpm
yum install postgresql93-server postgresql93-contrib

yum install

error : nothing to be plz~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved it with this: yum install

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

first of all i want to say tyvm for this amazing release.

I use the files for lan purpose with my family.

My question is:

If i try to give a character admin rights by setting "privileges" to 5 in "player_characters" table, and login to the game,

all npc's / monsters are like freezed. I can still interact with them but it seems like the AI is completely turned off.

Is there any command to switch the AI on and off or is there anything i do wrong?

Thx for any help in advance. :8:

Reaction score
Hi there,

first of all i want to say tyvm for this amazing release.

I use the files for lan purpose with my family.

My question is:

If i try to give a character admin rights by setting "privileges" to 5 in "player_characters" table, and login to the game,

all npc's / monsters are like freezed. I can still interact with them but it seems like the AI is completely turned off.

Is there any command to switch the AI on and off or is there anything i do wrong?

Thx for any help in advance. :8:

use this command at putty console or linux console.
date -s "4 years ago"

and start your server
/root/hxsy/start

Reaction score
Hi guysI tried to change exp rate on the server but without any results, I also followed this guide [Tutorial] Adding Double Drops & Drops Rates - RaGEZONE - MMO development community But it looks like the decrypted file is more fucked then the crypted one, probably because is the english version.Anyone have a solution?

"set_node_exp : set node exp rate",
"set_node_exp <number> <number>",
"sne <number> <number>",

"set_node_gold : set node gold rate",
"set_node_gold <number> <number>",
"sng <number> <number>",

"set_node_drop : set node drop rate",
"set_node_drop <number> <number>",
"snd <number> <number>",

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"set_node_exp : set node exp rate", "set_node_exp ", "sne ", "set_node_gold : set node gold rate", "set_node_gold ", "sng ", "set_node_drop : set node drop rate", "set_node_drop ", "snd ",
I tried but it doesn't work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, I put the server and the client did all the configuration, but he is logging and does not leave it, can you help me?
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi yoko, do you know how to update the game?
can i just copy paste data files client from other aura kingdom game? without editing the server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is not that simple.
but with the right tools you can update files with data from another server.

Can be possible create files of grand fantasy or EE for private server? If AK is same code tham other games? In the future u will try do it, or its imposible?? Thx Yokohiro <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is not that simple.
but with the right tools you can update files with data from another server.
i see...
i mean, can we just edit some client files for updates or edits, without touching the server files?
and... can you tell me what software tools is needed to edit some game stats, exp earn, game drops, items, etc?
i can learn from google xd
but if you want tell me, its a bonus for me, and im grateful to you too :)

Back