• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aura Kingdom] release files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have already mounted the server without problems in Oracle VM VirtualBox, but when I disconnect from the Wi-Fi and want to log in to see my ip with the "ifup eth0" command, it gives me an error, and I cannot access the server, to What is all this about?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@yokohiro I think we can create another server by modifying what you created from Aura kingdom, since it is probably the same code. But since I have no knowledge of programming, it is impossible for me to try it. If you could help me or something I would appreciate it. Currently try to turn on the Grand fantasia server with the aurakingdom files but it does not pass from the channel :) It would be of great help since there is no information about this game's files. I give you more information:

精靈 樂章 (Dream Journey Online / Grand Fantasia)
It is a RPG Online (MMORPG) of Chinese origin, more precisely in Taiwan. Posted by Developer X-Legend, uses Gamebryo engine and was published on 12/04/2008.
精靈 樂章 GFOnline 官方 網站

Initially its name 精靈 樂章 Dreamy Journey Online-DJO, due to diffusion and acceptance of Western audiences, became known also by GFO-Grand Fantasia Online which is administered by Aeria Games Entertainment with servers IT, FR, USA, PT and LAT.
Currently there is a “private server” (Grand Fantasia - Private Server - IgnitGames.to)
Official Aeria Games servers.http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/

Reaction score
If you have the source, you can create EE, Twin Saga and Aura Kingdom. But only with AK serverfiles, I don't think its possible. The clients are different, I think. They're different between Aura Kingdom versions too.

Fashions and Eidolons beyond V8 changed. Then V12 changed too. The nif version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That Why i need help i dont know nothing of progamming or that. But was game from 2008 and AK is more recent, if is same code based its posible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AK is nice to games and another Xlegend games is very nice too. however the Xlegend game has a encrypt packet between server <-> client, we need hard working to decode the packet if you want to make the emulator,

but if we completly to make some emulator of AK games. all of xlegend games will be work too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all xLegend games are amazing! specially Dragomon Hunter "Dragon Slayer (Taiwan)"

if someone can share the files server ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've imported the virtualbox image but the linked guide doesn't really help me using the server files and client correctly. Do I still need WinSCP and Putty? How do I install the server files in the VM? How complete is the virtualbox image and what editing does it need?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set up an online server, follow this guide to the letter, all files are functional.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After patch files i got this error, can anyone help me pls, im just localy

i did check date and postgres access

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yokohiro - [Aura Kingdom] release files - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix this errror ? :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score