• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Emu bugs:

- No access to the chatlogs of a user (need to reconnect)
- When a user is reported several times, we only see one ticket (others are behind?)
- If a user is reported three times, it is necessary to pick three tickets
- When we close several tickets for the same user, only the first person who reported receives "Thank you...."
- Bugs with room event (we can see the event in all rooms)
- hotelview_badges: we can take both badges
- Stack Magic Tile doesn't work
- No data in users_info (ban, cautions ....)
- When a user has rights in a room and when he puts a furni, this furni can be picked by the owner

...More bugs soon :)

Magic tile works here, make sure your PC is set on the right decimal (a dot)

EDIT:
More bugs:
Youtube TVs
Marketplace (i think not coded?)
Camera
Room thumbnial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Azure Emulator 1.2 [Dev-Release] - [Stable and Fast]

To do List CMS:
- improve oriented object classes
- improve parsering, rendering voids
- improve mappers
- add get,set to models
- improve rendered tags
- remove useless code and improve code
- start with new actions system
- start with messaging
- start with client actions
- start cache system
- start language system
- start documentation
- start setup system
- start HK
- improve articles
- add subscription, selfies, articles pages
- start minimail
- more

Minimail is with emulator to work so you can see how much minimails you got
Messaging is a sort of bug and also emulator has to be update to fix that cuz the emulator must save the prvt messages

Btw there is now also an update folder check that out for fixes people so you got an working cms and also stay tuned for the other things in the git so you will experience less bugs and more fun ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
75e287643a25936d3f4cba3a399913dc - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Where can i change the lorem.html?

How did you make the package so you can set more then one thing in it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue for the catalogue
> order_id is really not working. I have make a beautiful catalog with all latest furniture, all interactions fixed for share a good Azure catalog on the forum, and finally i have waste my time i think... every ID, parent_id, order_id is perfect, i have review ten times my catalog_pages, all rank is '1' (except the latest category, staff) and nothing is right. Its missed. Order_id of category are perfectly working in the good order but not for the section inside the category.
Exemple, inside the category of Classic furniture, you put:
> furni 1 (order_id: 1)
> furni 2 (order_id: 2)
> furni 3 (order_id: 3)

You will have:
> Furni 2
> Furni 1
> Furni 3

I have try with an empty catalog_pages table and add only 5 pages (home,category1, furni1 furni2 furni3) and this is the same issue.
Are you sure the sections inside category is working with the order_id for the order?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue for the catalogue
> order_id is really not working. I have make a beautiful catalog with all latest furniture, all interactions fixed for share a good Azure catalog on the forum, and finally i have waste my time i think... every ID, parent_id, order_id is perfect, i have review ten times my catalog_pages, all rank is '1' (except the latest category, staff) and nothing is right. Its missed. Order_id of category are perfectly working in the good order but not for the section inside the category.

You will have:
> Furni 2
> Furni 1
> Furni 3

I have try with an empty catalog_pages table and add only 5 pages (home,category1, furni1 furni2 furni3) and this is the same issue.
Are you sure the sections inside category is working with the order_id for the order?

Me too i have this bug, i have report on Gitlab.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue for the catalogue

You will have:
> Furni 2
> Furni 1
> Furni 3

Can you release the catalog? Maby somebody can help you.

I'm at this moment working at a converter from Phoenix to Azure (catalog). http://i.imgur.com/wKjI5wV.png
Furniture is working. Converter is coming public.

Sorry for my bad English, i'm dutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back