• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[AZURE] Epic Catalogue

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [AZURE] Epic Catalogue V1

Update : I would like to inform you that I have left the development for Epic Catalogue due to personal reasons , mostly in managing my time. The development for this however has been going great and v2 is almost done , you can have a live preview of v2 at here

Just a moment...

I would like to say thank you to everybody who is using this catalogue and is supporting this development . V2 will be out soon enough , at the right time ;) With that , I take my leave from this project , thank you.

(Do not pm me your skype names , you can pm Robot)

Retired
Reaction score

Update : I would like to inform you that I have left the development for Epic Catalogue due to personal reasons , mostly in managing my time. The development for this however has been going great and v2 is almost done , you can have a live preview of v2 at here

Just a moment...

I would like to say thank you to everybody who is using this catalogue and is supporting this development . V2 will be out soon enough , at the right time ;) With that , I take my leave from this project , thank you.

(Do not pm me your skype names , you can pm @Robot)
Very talented guy to work with, thanks for all your hard work and effort you've put in the catalogue. Really appreciate it!

Reaction score

Just a moment...

(Do not pm me your skype names , you can pm @Robot)
Thanks bro, you're a sound guy to work with. I Respect the work you put into v2
--------------------
OnTopic: Development is back on track to finish v2 like we started and think about other versions etc, @Robot and I and the rest of us are making sure of this!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Very pleased with how updated this thread remains from the OP and the other members within the project.
Great job & keep up the good work!

Retired
Reaction score
I am interested in a Graphic Team spot. Vaulient already saw some work of me on our hotel.
thank you for offering your assistance, send me a private message with your skype and we can discuss more there. Thanks!

Very pleased with how updated this thread remains from the OP and the other members within the project.
Great job & keep up the good work!
Thanks for the great feedback, We're currently working on v2 as most members are aware. This will include the missing bits and some other bits and bobs.

Retired
Reaction score
somone furni not loaded? have you the product data?
Everything works correctly as i've seen many hotels using this catalog, product data is needed as it hasn't been edited. Make sure your using everything from the fresh new furnidata to the SQL. If still have problems then let me know by sending me a private message and ill help you! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, nice release, do you have any new information about the release date from V2?
Would be very nice to know :)

Kind regards,
HabboMN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In the download link are not all furni swfs...
Robot - [AZURE] Epic Catalogue - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But the furnis have a revision id in the furnidata.xml, so it means, there should be subdirections like 56683...

Retired
Reaction score
The furniture isn't placed in revision folders because its just in one folder "hof_furni", therefore you need to edit your vars so it gets the furniture swfs from hof_furni and not revision folders.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The furniture isn't placed in revision folders because its just in one folder "hof_furni", therefore you need to edit your vars so it gets the furniture swfs from hof_furni and not revision folders.

Yes, but the ids are given in the furnidata.xml?? So I have to remove all revision ids from the furnidata.xml?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

He hasn't cleared his cache for it to show, I had this same problem before it is all good Also When do you think Version 2 Catalogue will be released?

Retired
Reaction score
Yes, but the ids are given in the furnidata.xml?? So I have to remove all revision ids from the furnidata.xml?
You don't touch anything in the furnidata, leave the revision as it is because it wont do anything. If your vars are correct by it adding the furni swf's from your hof_furni and not the revision folders it will work, just make sure you use everything in the download and clear cache.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But the furnis have a revision id in the furnidata.xml, so it means, there should be subdirections like 56683...

Find :

flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%revision%/%typeid%.swf
(Can be found in external_variables)

Replace with :

flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf

Clear your browser cache and restart the emulator!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn... I am there myself just stumbled on it and replaced it 3 minutes ago, only then I saw your post here... and yes, this was the fix for the issue.
But still thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fresh Install and works. use the new Azure SWFS.

Back