• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AzureSharp 2.1.0.4 Bugfixes and and some added features

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some wired does'nt work
furni tot position and state.

Reaction score
* Rotate while sitting
Now users won't rotate when being in a sit position.
This is not a bug.

--EDIT--
This was a planned feature, the point of it was to make it able to rotate like Habbo, so that when you weren't sitting on furnitures, you'd be able to rotate while sitting.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is not a bug.

--EDIT--
This was a planned feature, the point of it was to make it able to rotate like Habbo, so that when you weren't sitting on furnitures, you'd be able to rotate while sitting.
Doesn't work how it's supposed to, so quite a bug tho. I prefer not being able to rotate while sitting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a bug.

--EDIT--

So you are saying, you should rotate while sitting on the floor but not on top of a furni?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not a feature when some people consider it a bug.

Make it an option but you didn't add a configuration option for it so hence why it is a bug.

Soo it's a bug or a feature? Depends.. I think if the emulator want really emulate original Habbo, need be exactly equal as Habbo, is a bug.

If is an Emulator that doesn't need be exactly likely Habbo, and doesn't considerate that as bug (weird...) so is a crazy feature :>D

Reaction score
Soo it's a bug or a feature? Depends.. I think if the emulator want really emulate original Habbo, need be exactly equal as Habbo, is a bug.

If is an Emulator that doesn't need be exactly likely Habbo, and doesn't considerate that as bug (weird...) so is a crazy feature :>D

It was a feature that wasn't finished, we had to figure out how to register whether the avatar was sitting on a furniture or not.
Anyways, I no longer support Azure's project as I have terminated my leadership, therefore not knowingly what they're currently doing
(iirc gerard is making his own emulator)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice edits however couple of problems:

Building seems to be having a couple of issues, Certain furnitures cannot stack ontop of each other even when their value is set to 1 in the database for stackable. Is this a bug or am I just doing something wrong? Also having issues with rotating. Using the Epic AZURE Catalog, not sure if this is what causes this problem or not.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice edits however couple of problems:

Building seems to be having a couple of issues, Certain furnitures cannot stack ontop of each other even when their value is set to 1 in the database for stackable. Is this a bug or am I just doing something wrong? Also having issues with rotating. Using the Epic AZURE Catalog, not sure if this is what causes this problem or not.

Only need insert the Query from the Main Post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys , I have a problem. It turns out that this emulator and made ​​compatible with my private CMS which with 190 Azure working properly , but now with AzureSharp everything works perfect but when closing the emulator items are not saved in the rooms and if you make a purchase from the catalog when the emulator returns to the value it had previously closed. As the Shutdown command took off and is now Ctrl + C then do not know if that's why . I hope you can help me thanks .Excuse my English , I 'm from Colombia .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi Guys , I have a problem. It turns out that this emulator and made compatible with my private CMS which with 190 Azure working properly , but now with AzureSharp everything works perfect but when closing the emulator items are not saved in the rooms and if you make a purchase from the catalog when the emulator returns to the value it had previously closed. As the Shutdown command took off and is now Ctrl + C then do not know if that's why . I hope you can help me thanks .Excuse my English , I 'm from Colombia .

Which way are you shutting down the EMU?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still can't use this updated version.
I've never got "SSO issues" with others versions of Azure, only with this one LOL!
Eymen - AzureSharp 2.1.0.4 Bugfixes and and some added features - RaGEZONE Forums

Back