Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Anti-virus?

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im just seeking an opinion, as im going to find a new antivirus software soon, after avg blocks the new msn. so, please post what you think is the best as i really have no idea of which one should i install.

thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
avast period. its free. efficient. simple. gets the job done. if you want to be more protected i think you buy it for $5, but don't its the same thing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol i got avast :D i can give it to u for free and its cracked... so u hafta pm me and ill send u link or something

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Norton is a resource hogger... yet I still use it...only on the basis I plan on using what I paid for and I got a year's subscription !! >_<;

&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
avira antivir: lightweight, free and effective

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There's many anti-viruses, but there are only a few good ones.

AVG 8.0
Avast
NOD32

Norton was good back in it's days, but it's just become a complete hog for memory and oher things.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nod32 is great for 700Mhz 128MB pc *dont laugh at my computer*
i use it for about 1 year, and my pc still stable

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol i dont think his gonna reply to this thread anymore since i sent him an anti-virus program :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try clamwin, its freeware but the problem is that you have to scan yourself. It gets updated daily and is quite good. As for another good one i suggest avg.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And which anti-virus program is it?
avast, a cracked one lol :thumbup1:
edit: iternalflame can you send me a link for the avast crackeD? my avast subscription expired !_! my defense-less now

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok thanks to all, i think i'll try avast, im dll it now, sorry for not replying, been busy

Reaction score
Sad how many people still recommend Norton. If i had the patience and the time i'd send out warning infractions to everyone suggesting it (read the rules of this section, i can do it).

AVG works fine, you just need to know how to add/manage the exceptions.

Apart from that the best are Kaspersky, nod32, and Avast.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
actually, though norton detection sucks, but 2009 version looks sexy o_0.

and somehow avg just doesn't let you manually add exceptions. onli when i crashed it then i managed to sign in to msn. it wants to be "smart" and search for programs to add exceptions and all lols.

im using avast now, still checking it up

Back