Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Anti-virus?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
avast, a cracked one lol :thumbup1:
edit: iternalflame can you send me a link for the avast crackeD? my avast subscription expired !_! my defense-less now

lol just read though this :D, but u shoulda pmed me and i would sent earlier ill send u it now :thumbup1:

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah its alrite, dunnid to send me, imma pirate too. anyways, i have it already. i dun want to get anyone into trouble just coz they wanted to help me.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... rephrase.

its alright, i know how to pirate it. anyway, i have it already. i don't want to get anyone in trouble(for sending me anything) just because they wanted to help me

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Finding Avast cracked is ezpz : /

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
... rephrase.

its alright, i know how to pirate it. anyway, i have it already. i don't want to get anyone in trouble(for sending me anything) just because they wanted to help me

lmao i wasnt talking to u about pming me hahaah i was talking to someone else....

ANYWAYS edit: link fixed
here avast...
[mod]Do NOT post warez, next one will result in an infraction. Why even post it at all? He already said he had it.

- rish [/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back