Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleByte CMS

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have the PSD if you could read the top of the first post you would see why.

Any who, I'm slowly(very slowly) coming back into this.. and decided to finish my new theme(the china one). Here is some progress in my rank page outlook:

The character layout in rank page(below the characters adding a button for more info with the character info popup)(not the offical blue coloring finish, might change it to a red idk lolol):
Vp731qa - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Changed the background(old one was too dark and I'm going for a median/light colored theme plus it has pink trees soo kawaii):
fa1FiWJ - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Like I said I'm SLOWLY working on this again to kill time.. so don't expect this to be done quick, I still need to complete my installation system, first any errors that were left in this post when I left, and add some few feature idk..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any who, I'm slowly(very slowly) coming back into this.. and decided to finish my new theme(the china one). Here is some progress in my rank page outlook:

The character layout in rank page(below the characters adding a button for more info with the character info popup)(not the offical blue coloring finish, might change it to a red idk lolol):

Changed the background(old one was too dark and I'm going for a median/light colored theme plus it has pink trees soo kawaii):

Like I said I'm SLOWLY working on this again to kill time.. so don't expect this to be done quick, I still need to complete my installation system, first any errors that were left in this post when I left, and add some few feature idk..

Oh gosh, so unique ! I'll be waiting for this <3

Attachments

Reaction score
I don't have the PSD if you could read the top of the first post you would see why.

Are you planning on releasing your GD System soon?

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my GD folder. Made it during free time. Just take and use it for you guys's dam nice CMS :D:

Pic:

tLN2CyP - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my GD folder. Made it during free time. Just take and use it for you guys's dam nice CMS :D:

Pic:

tLN2CyP - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I mean I would love to create a GD to be up to date with GMS but if I cannot create the image part of the character display, then I can't create the up to date full generation I want.. now all I'm doing is optimizing the this release's data portion, but that's it.. extracting a full character.wz takes more than 8 hours(guess).. If I had a dedi or something I can do it there and not blow up my laptop lolol but I'll look into your GD to see if I like it c:

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean I would love to create a GD to be up to date with GMS but if I cannot create the image part of the character display, then I can't create the up to date full generation I want.. now all I'm doing is optimizing the this release's data portion, but that's it.. extracting a full character.wz takes more than 8 hours(guess).. If I had a dedi or something I can do it there and not blow up my laptop lolol but I'll look into your GD to see if I like it c:

I think i found a better way to handle items to display. It look GMS like more than old script. You should look into it :p:

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to add a function, where the online thing can ping a certain server IP to see if that one server is online, in realtime, with a ping delay of 5-10 seconds? :>

I tend to use this for other reasons than MapleStory.

Love the design, but I'll strip it down to fit my taste :)

Is there a PDF for the logo? (EDIT; Nvm, didn't see till now, you don't)

Possibly if there's a way to change the "Online/Offline" thing to the "Online Count"s place, as I will need it to show online status for a dedicated server by ping, and I need to have some text explaining what it's for.

Thanks for a great CMS! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im quite new to these CMS sites - any reason why my rankingboard doesnt show pictures of the characters in the leaderboard?

and login unstuck / warp to henesys does not work for some reason

is it possible to host this using wampserver only?
not having to rent some hosting service.
Awesome design btw.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im quite new to these CMS sites - any reason why my rankingboard doesnt show pictures of the characters in the leaderboard?

and login unstuck / warp to henesys does not work for some reason

is it possible to host this using wampserver only?
not having to rent some hosting service.
Awesome design btw.

There aren't any character pictures because iAkira has not (yet) released a GD character display with this CMS. He was working on such a script, i hope it'll get finished :p

The login unstuck/warp to henesys don't work for me aswell, don't worry about it.

You can indeed easily host this without a hosting service by using WAMP/XAMMP. (i prefer XAMPP)
Don't foget to open up the port your apache server listens to, so that others can easily connect to the CMS.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm working on it but need time. I want to complete this asap already .. delayed it long enough.....

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So far the GD is going to be up-todate with GMS.(latest version, 149.1 or 149.3 or something). This GD is so far more efficient in data than any I've seen(still is missing a lot but I put a lot of work to keep every piece optimized). I hope I can set a baseline so others can update this in case I don't c:

-Hair is done(no missing information)
-skin/head is done(no missing information)
-Hairshade is done(no missing information)(100% working)

AY5GtK2 - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fixed the hairshade incorrect coordinates, fixed hair 100%(was incomplete as I looked into it more)
Have 100% Caps.(debugged and didnt include useless information and found ALL the information that is important, even single image canvas
00fq5cK - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
Fixed the hairshade incorrect coordinates, fixed hair 100%(was incomplete as I looked into it more)
Have 100% Caps.(debugged and didnt include useless information and found ALL the information that is important, even single image canvas
00fq5cK - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I thought you had a basically completed version a while ago, what happened to that?
Also, what caching method are you planning on implementing?

Attachments

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought you had a basically completed version a while ago, what happened to that?
Also, what caching method are you planning on implementing?

The one I had before was basically just converting and compressing the information and converting it to json that was released by basic, but now I'm doing the GD from stretch, my own generating JSON, own images, or GD, own character display(so far it is different from the standard ones here in ragezone in some ways bu not all)

As for caching, for the top five display(which is 5 characters in 1 image), I'll generate that every day(every 24 hours) and the individuals will be updated when the character is being called(so it will not update until the character's image is finally being called. so say in ranking 2nd page character wont be updated until someone CHECKS the second page) + have a 6 hour wait to update. so if you go to the second page and it hasnt been 6 hours since the last update it will load the cached version.

Great job

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
XzVBmXq - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Completed pants and shoes(behind and infront of pants)

Attachments

Back